Nene oka story eskunta

Silverado

Just now, Silverado said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16854508

Any suggestions?

okka old tamil movie tesukoni cheppeyi ...andariki nu cheppinattu cutting icheyi ...namestharu 1%20(34).gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Suresh line vesadu Ramesh helped him girl gave foot shot next enti

Girl accepted suresh proposal and after that they are not in touch for so many days,only chatting,ammayi higher studies ki poyindhi,so akkada okadni love sesindi,tarvatha suresh gadni block sesindhi in mobile,ramesh gadni kuda marchipoindhi

After few years malli suresh gadiki suddenly a ammayyi gurthochindi,so vadu ramesh ni adigadu abt that girl,so ramesh said "she is not in touch with me ani,once I msged her and she replied who r u,when I said I'm ramesh who attended classes with u she said I don't know u",after that I didn't chatted with her

Suresh is asking ramesh to help by chatting with her ,as she didn't care suresh,she atleast give replies to ramesh

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Girl accepted suresh proposal and after that they are not in touch for so many days,only chatting,ammayi higher studies ki poyindhi,so akkada okadni love sesindi,tarvatha suresh gadni block sesindhi in mobile,ramesh gadni kuda marchipoindhi

After few years malli suresh gadiki suddenly a ammayyi gurthochindi,so vadu ramesh ni adigadu abt that girl,so ramesh said "she is not in touch with me ani,once I msged her and she replied who r u,when I said I'm ramesh who attended classes with u she said I don't know u",after that I didn't chatted with her

Suresh is asking ramesh to help by chatting with her ,as she didn't care suresh,she atleast give replies to ramesh

Ok ippudu problem enti

Just now, Heroin said:

Ok ippudu problem enti

right eye and ear lo pain vastundi 6 pm to 7 pm varaku 1%20(34).gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

tenor.gif

eeroju dinner ki chicken biryani plan chesava 1%20(34).gif u naughty1%20(34).gif

• Haha 1

Just now, Silverado said:

Ramesh telling she is not chatting with me now,how could I ask abt u ani suresh ki telling

with mouth ani cheppu 1%20(34).gifdaniki intha pedda thread eyalaaa.....ushhoooooo 1%20(34).gif

• Haha 1