Sundar Pichai words...

dasari4kntr

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

EaCx7wTU0AEmGGR?format=jpg&name=large

Same estory ikkada... 

my father spent the equivalent of a 3 years salary on my planE ticket to US so i could do MS. America is expensive. A phone call back home was more than $1 a minute and i carried books in hand. No money for backpack. So my roommate gave his old backpack to me. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, k2s said:

Same estory ikkada... 

my father spent the equivalent of a 3 years salary on my planE ticket to US so i could do MS. America is expensive. A phone call back home was more than $1 a minute and i carried books in hand. No money for backpack. So my roommate gave his old backpack to me. 

ayana kante nuvvu ekkuva kashtapaddav kabatte, ayana Gulagul kampini ki just CEO ayyadu, nuvvu yeekangaa "PRODUCER" ayyav bhayya proud of you

200.gif

8 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ayana kante nuvvu ekkuva kashtapaddav kabatte, ayana Gulagul kampini ki just CEO ayyadu, nuvvu yeekangaa "PRODUCER" ayyav bhayya proud of you

200.gif

Movie producer na baa ?

9 hours ago, k2s said:

Same estory ikkada... 

bag india lo konochu ga sCo_^Y

• Haha 2

I thibk he did batchelors from IIT.  Daaniki baney karchu ayyi untadi kada. Campus placement kooda vachi untadi. He could have worked