E time lo e movie teesunte baaga hit ayyedi

Catalpha

6 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

Movies are for fun?

Did any hero left movies and turned to study economics, phd or something useful study.....no way....they play with emotions of middle class people

Vikram sarabhai soul in heaven must be smiling : hehehe....no ghosts dont smile

movies can be whatever they want to be. but mostly Indian mainstream movies are made to cater to 15-21yr olds. anyone older than that watching these movies are probably holding on to their youth afraid to let it go.

I don't know about any hero... but there's one rock star in the US that took up condensed matter physics in his 50s.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

😀

the long answer is too long. And I'm feeling extremely kind to you today :giggle:

basically all countries have to die. western countries have gone long past their expiry date. India just needs to break up into smaller countries in this century. otherwise India is fcuked.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

the long answer is too long. And I'm feeling extremely kind to you today :giggle:

basically all countries have to die. western countries have gone long past their expiry date. India just needs to break up into smaller countries in this century. otherwise India is fcuked.

contradiction no? 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

contradiction no? 

means India is not in the stage where it needs to die yet. lots of opportunity to build solidarity as nation states and build strength as smaller nations in the region.

one day they will lose their relevance and will need to die. but that day is not now.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

contradiction no? 

US has to die. absolutely. Canada too. all european nation..

and most of all, Japan. 

did you know Japan has a communist party that has 10% vote share? but they are wary of spreading actual communist principles. Japan is holding the world back by being an old lady that refuses to die. haha..

I hope japanese anarchists find their mojo and kill it from the inside. including the damnnn communists.

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

contradiction no? 

Indians are still stuck with their caste. To kill that India needs a period of fast super fast growth. It won't happen with India as one country. never happening.

that's why India has to break. Or we will keep gettin Swades kinda movie every 10yrs, and people can cry in theatres and go back to paying their maids a paltry wage of 3000rs..

now one supersmart fellow is gonna come and say that his maid is actually making money equal to s/w employee by working in mutiple households. fcuk you ra. fcuk you.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

now one supersmart fellow is gonna come and say that his maid is actually making money equal to s/w employee by working in mutiple households. fcuk you ra. fcuk you.

Actually maids also making good money.. uber drivers are making money like 50k per month. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

Actually maids also making good money.. uber drivers are making money like 50k per month. 

no. they are not.I don't think you have ever visited the house of the person who works for you.

uber drivers making money aa.. talk to them pls. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

no. they are not.I don't think you have ever visited the house of the person who works for you.

uber drivers making money aa.. talk to them pls. 

Actually I talked to a driver guy and he said that to me. Maybe he wanted to boast about his income or maybe it's truth, but he himself said that. funny thing is he said his swift dzire gives a mileage of 30kmpl in bangalore traffic