Enta opposition teppiste anta strong win... beeralevamma ikkada

afacc123

A world away from Washington, loyal supporters stand by the President in Trump country

Jacksonville, Florida (CNN)Some of President Donald Trump's loyal supporters are becoming well-practiced in the art of forgiveness, saying they are drawn to his record and willing to overlook his rhetoric.

"I think his personality is hard to deal with, his way of handling people is difficult," said Karen Deeter, a Florida retiree who moved here from Illinois. "He's not a politician, but he's gotten some things done."
After one of the most controversial weeks of his presidency, as the nation navigates the interwoven crisis of racial injustice, a crippled economy and a still-flaring pandemic, signs of his reelection are blossoming in Trump country, which more than ever these days feels like a world away from Washington. Trump faces significant headwinds, polls suggest, as his advisers scramble to adapt to the challenging political climate. 
As the President eyes a return to the campaign trail, chomping at the bit to resume the rallies that defined his first bid for office and much of the last three years, the Trump army is also mobilizing for November to help him win another four years in the White House.

To avoid becoming a one-term President, his advisers concede he must keep voters like Deeter on his side.
She dislikes his tweets, bluntly declaring: "I wish that would stop." She isn't fond of his name-calling or a tone that can be mean-spirited. But Deeter voted for Trump four years ago and -- for now, at least -- said she plans to do so again.

i already tolden..

the cause of protest has been diluted long back..and will result in political angle..

media also projecting it in political way....