Serious question help bros. How many times a week is healthy?

Dhimputha

I am new here............

My wife and I do it once a week and we are recently married (6months), how often should we do to maintain a healthy relationship ?????

Suggestions plss bros 

Eda adugudu endhi VA...it depends on the individuals concerned and the amount of emotional bonding between them...there is no hard and fast rule that week ki innisarlu chesthey super, inni sarlu chesthey above average, inni sarlu chesthey poor Ani undhadhu bhai...it ultimately boils down to one thing whether you and your spouse are satisfied are not...satisfaction untey konni sarlu aina manchiguntadhi...satisfaction lekapothey enni sarlu aina waste...don't concentrate on number rather concentrate on the process...anni automatic ga set aipothayi...

5 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

Ask your wife. 

She is shy anna, even I am unable to ask but I am worried something bad might happen if we do not engage in active sexx atleast couple times a week

1 minute ago, Dhimputha said:

She is shy anna, even I am unable to ask but I am worried something bad might happen if we do not engage in active sexx atleast couple times a week

@Dhimputha ani adugu

okay ante proceed or else go and sit moola

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Eda adugudu endhi VA...it depends on the individuals concerned and the amount of emotional bonding between them...there is no hard and fast rule that week ki innisarlu chesthey super, inni sarlu chesthey above average, inni sarlu chesthey poor Ani undhadhu bhai...it ultimately boils down to one thing whether you and your spouse are satisfied are not...satisfaction untey konni sarlu aina manchiguntadhi...satisfaction lekapothey enni sarlu aina waste...don't concentrate on number rather concentrate on the process...anni automatic ga set aipothayi...

Newly married anna she is feeling shy so unable to express the feelings, even I do not want to force her if she doesn’t want to speak up. I do not know how to communicate or concentrate due to this  : ( 

1 minute ago, No_body_friends said:

@Dhimputha ani adugu

okay ante proceed or else go and sit moola

Aanthaa maataaa annesavuu anna antha wife aithe @Dhimputha ani adigiithee left leg thoo hitting . I want a cool romantic happy sexy time with her but she is : | 

5 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Newly married anna she is feeling shy so unable to express the feelings, even I do not want to force her if she doesn’t want to speak up. I do not know how to communicate or concentrate due to this  : ( 

mari weekly once yela chestunnav, rape aaa?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

mari weekly once yela chestunnav, rape aaa?

No anna luckily mood lo usually weekends it’s happening but unable to express or ask for more 

6 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Slow ga mundhu matlududu Shuru cheyyi....chinnapati nundi thana anukunnollandharini odhilesi vasthadhi pellaina tharvatha...try to give her confidence that no matter what you will be with her...make her comfortable and gurthupettuko VA bedroom la nee wife no annadhantey ukey malla malla force cheyaku...leave it as it is...malla Thanu comfortable ainappudu she will remember everything and will try to please you ...no antey no Inka mundhuku vellaku...ledha mana ki unna athram tho emaina chesinavantey bhayapadthadhi pilla...bhayapettakunda smooth ga deal cheyyi...mundhu thanakemi ishtamo kanukko...it will be a great Convo starter..

Nee id Inka display pic chuste troll post la undi..straightforward ga cheppali ante number tho pani lekunda mood eppudu vaste appudu dhimpesei unless she resists😁😁

5 hours ago, Dhimputha said:

What is this anna ???? First night how anna

1 minute ago, Dhimputha said:

No anna luckily mood lo usually weekends it’s happening but unable to express or ask for more 

fake pakodi postlu baane vestunnavu thambi, aaa @AFDBRAJA id ye kada nuvvu kuda

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Slow ga mundhu matlududu Shuru cheyyi....chinnapati nundi thana anukunnollandharini odhilesi vasthadhi pellaina tharvatha...try to give her confidence that no matter what you will be with her...make her comfortable and gurthupettuko VA bedroom la nee wife no annadhantey ukey malla malla force cheyaku...leave it as it is...malla Thanu comfortable ainappudu she will remember everything and will try to please you ...no antey no Inka mundhuku vellaku...ledha mana ki unna athram tho emaina chesinavantey bhayapadthadhi pilla...bhayapettakunda smooth ga deal cheyyi...mundhu thanakemi ishtamo kanukko...it will be a great Convo starter..

Good age lo got married bro and my wife is almost 4 years younger to me, so she is feeling shy to open up in front of me. I am not forcing her kaaani I want to experience that love with her but she is keeping me away and behaving as if I am stranger. Do not know when she will speak up or communicate with me. It is arranged marriage bro : ( manaa korikaallu sadha sidha vii kaduuu na wife kii how to tell only god can help

Just now, Dhimputha said:

Good age lo got married bro and my wife is almost 4 years younger to me, so she is feeling shy to open up in front of me. I am not forcing her kaaani I want to experience that love with her but she is keeping me away and behaving as if I am stranger. Do not know when she will speak up or communicate with me. It is arranged marriage bro : ( manaa korikaallu sadha sidha vii kaduuu na wife kii how to tell only god can help

Opika tho undu VA...agadu padda poshamma lekka aithav ...patience and communication is the key...

6 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Nee id Inka display pic chuste troll post la undi..straightforward ga cheppali ante number tho pani lekunda mood eppudu vaste appudu dhimpesei unless she resists😁😁

Fake no bhayya : ( my pain

mood vaaasthe it’s happening bro but that doesn’t work in long run frequency vundali not once a week or once in two weeks