Finally, published my opinion. For those interested.

MRI

36 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Reddit is owned by the Chinese these days. There is a lot of censorship on Reddit regardless. 

35 minutes ago, jetwings said:

you can post the screenshot, right?

Creating a Wordpress.. few minutes bro

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

Chadhivaanu bro ippudey, Good & kind of balanced for me since I have similar views in some aspects But will definitely extreme right anukuntaaru though it doesn’t matter for us anyway. 

All the best & make sure u use VPN’s just in case !! 

10 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

Chadhivaanu bro ippudey, Good & kind of balanced for me since I have similar views in some aspects But will definitely extreme right anukuntaaru though it doesn’t matter for us anyway. 

All the best & make sure u use VPN’s just in case !! 

Read my display bro. No VPNs.

4 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Yawn!! Intha build up ki, i thought it would be more reasonable, thought provoking. But just regular boring stuff! 

edo chinna poragadini bro.. koncham CEO la cheta logical response ippinchava?

42 minutes ago, MRI said:

Read my display bro. No VPNs.

@MRI Not sure if you are using any stats/analytics on wordpress, if not try this: www.statcounter.com

After adding the code, goto visitor paths, will give the visitor info, repeat visits etc.. cool stats...

1 hour ago, jetwings said:

@MRI Not sure if you are using any stats/analytics on wordpress, if not try this: www.statcounter.com

After adding the code, goto visitor paths, will give the visitor info, repeat visits etc.. cool stats...

ya.. thanks bro.. kaani tracking emundiley bro.. aa hypocrites ki debate ki vachentha leduley..

i read your opinion...

i agree most of the points...

basically (summarized) you are trying to say....aa incident ni crime angle lo choodali...not in race point of view...and also that crime could happen to anyone...so system ni correct cheyali...ani... (i hope i captured your point...if yes,  i totally agree...)

just my thoughts...(assorted)

B has some history in this country since pre civil war (sl@vary) to MLK and upto recent incidents...that total baggage is added up...and also that BLM moment not started now..it was ongoing since 2013 (BLM origin year)..

and current president actions ( Charlottesville, d@vid duke support..etc) are fueling up some of their fears...and dividing more...

i believe BLM supports also divided now...

Few BLM supports also asking the same valid question "Qualified immunity"  (watch the below episode...)

in other side, Few other BLM supporters mindset is like this...

9gnfa8i8u3451.jpg

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i read your opinion...

i agree most of the points...

basically (summarized) you are trying to say....aa incident ni crime angle lo choodali...not in race point of view...and also that crime could happen to anyone...so system ni correct cheyali...ani... (i hope i captured your point...if yes,  i totally agree...)

just my thoughts...(assorted)

B has some history in this country since pre civil war (sl@vary) to MLK and upto recent incidents...that total baggage is added up...and also that BLM moment not started now..it was ongoing since 2013 (BLM origin year)..

and current president actions ( Charlottesville, d@vid duke support..etc) are fueling up some of their fears...and dividing more...

i believe BLM supports also divided now...

Few BLM supports also asking the same valid question "Qualified immunity"  (watch the below episode...)

yes bro.. you understood my intention correctly.. 

Slavery antaru.. manaki maatram eppudochindenti svatantram? President rechagottedi vallokkalliney kaadu.. verey races ni kooda.. moosukuni andaru enduku koorchuntunnaru? Ayina president rechakodithey vaadi meeda padamanu.. looteelu cheyadam enduku?

Not just qualified immunity, sovereign immunity (both States and Judges) should also be revoked.. and then hypocritic ceos.. valllu cheppindey vedam ani manalni brainwash chestaru..

On 6/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, MRI said:

yes bro.. you understood my intention correctly.. 

Slavery antaru.. manaki maatram eppudochindenti svatantram? President rechagottedi vallokkalliney kaadu.. verey races ni kooda.. moosukuni andaru enduku koorchuntunnaru? Ayina president rechakodithey vaadi meeda padamanu.. looteelu cheyadam enduku?

Not just qualified immunity, sovereign immunity (both States and Judges) should also be revoked.. and then hypocritic ceos.. valllu cheppindey vedam ani manalni brainwash chestaru..

first of all idhi race angle lo emi choodale. I think you read selective material just to get outraged. may be you hate the liberals and feminists or some such sh1t.

the movement is a culmination of frustration. the killing of a black man is just a flash point. 

qualified immunity, sovereign immunity idantha enduku bosssu... nuvvemanna house seat ki poti chestunnava? your view seems all over the place.

you want to sound sympathetic towards the protests, but many aspects of it disturb you. too bad yaar, popular movements have several players pulling it in different directions. I think you should get others perspective before you put down yours. because I don't think you have anything new to add.

1 hour ago, MRI said:

okkadu chappudu cheyaledu deeni gurinchi twitter lo kooda.. malli valla opinions mana meeda ruddadaniki munduntaru.. sollu california gaallu..

I don't think you understand the concerns of those who protests. you are bothered about looting which is only a small part of the protests. btw I support even looting. 

nuvvu piratebay lo movie download chesinattu anuko. I just don't like anyone hurting another.

market is literally flooded with excess goods and a bunch reaching customers through loot is immaterial according to me. we are not living in times of crisis where people go hungry because someone stole food. there's enough for everyone to eat.