Finally, published my opinion. For those interested.

MRI

On 6/13/2020 at 10:59 AM, MRI said:

yes bro.. you understood my intention correctly.. 

Slavery antaru.. manaki maatram eppudochindenti svatantram? President rechagottedi vallokkalliney kaadu.. verey races ni kooda.. moosukuni andaru enduku koorchuntunnaru? Ayina president rechakodithey vaadi meeda padamanu.. looteelu cheyadam enduku?

Not just qualified immunity, sovereign immunity (both States and Judges) should also be revoked.. and then hypocritic ceos.. valllu cheppindey vedam ani manalni brainwash chestaru..

nuvvu kooda fight chey ra babu. evadoddu annadu..

blacks fight chesthey enduku fight chestunnaru ani aduguthunnava.. its their wish to support fellow black. you don't want to support fellow Indian, its your wish.

neelaagey vaallu kooda emi pattinchukokunda undaala anaa nee vaadana?

you are trying to play both sides by appearing to be reasonable.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:22 PM, MRI said:

Why hasn’t BLM movement reached out to the public to stop such disorderly conduct?

Those who were doing looting were of all colors. Even famous youtuber jake paul was spotted. There were many instances and videos where folks stopped looting, destruction and some black folks were see cleaning the spray paint. 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

Black Lives Matter is a sham and hypocrisy filled movement.

there is not much research or any substance in you blog post. I was expecting more i guess

On 6/13/2020 at 1:29 AM, MRI said:

yes bro.. you understood my intention correctly.. 

Slavery antaru.. manaki maatram eppudochindenti svatantram? President rechagottedi vallokkalliney kaadu.. verey races ni kooda.. moosukuni andaru enduku koorchuntunnaru? Ayina president rechakodithey vaadi meeda padamanu.. looteelu cheyadam enduku?

Not just qualified immunity, sovereign immunity (both States and Judges) should also be revoked.. and then hypocritic ceos.. valllu cheppindey vedam ani manalni brainwash chestaru..

where was your blog on anti mask, anti lock down movement? they stromed michigan capitol bldg with guns.

what abt charlotesville white march and some dude ran his car on people there.

evaro konta mandi looting chesaru ani motham movement paina vestunnava?  Even in our freedom movements i m sure such thing would have happened. You cant control every person in a mob.

Nee problem enti..desis ni thokestunnara? Nee lanti mentality vunte civil rights brown people ki enduku icharu? MLK and all fought for minority rights not for their own black folks. Its a shame that you are blaming blacks for fighting for their rights. Nee lanti vallaki  civil rights ane musti vesindi aa black people ee

and wtf is ur DP of Kapernick? He stands for everything you oppose and what is the reason for him as ur dp?

you want to mock black people means go ahead but don't color it otherwise.

43 minutes ago, siru said:

and wtf is ur DP of Kapernick? He stands for everything you oppose and what is the reason for him as ur dp?

Haha well said I agree.

2 hours ago, MRI said:

Black Lives Matter is a sham and hypocrisy filled movement.

And using disproportionate amount of force on them isn't an example of hypocrisy? How about the fact that the quality of schools are directly related to the property taxes? Isn't that another example of the same?

1 hour ago, siru said:

Why hasn’t BLM movement reached out to the public to stop such disorderly conduct?

Those who were doing looting were of all colors. Even famous youtuber jake paul was spotted. There were many instances and videos where folks stopped looting, destruction and some black folks were see cleaning the spray paint. 

why are such riots part of BLM movement only? Why won't you see such hooliganism with other movements? Answer lies in your comment.. "some" black folks..

59 minutes ago, siru said:

where was your blog on anti mask, anti lock down movement? they stromed michigan capitol bldg with guns.

what abt charlotesville white march and some dude ran his car on people there.

evaro konta mandi looting chesaru ani motham movement paina vestunnava?  Even in our freedom movements i m sure such thing would have happened. You cant control every person in a mob.

Nee problem enti..desis ni thokestunnara? Nee lanti mentality vunte civil rights brown people ki enduku icharu? MLK and all fought for minority rights not for their own black folks. Its a shame that you are blaming blacks for fighting for their rights. Nee lanti vallaki  civil rights ane musti vesindi aa black people ee

I am not fighting for or against any race.. my comment was all about identifying the right problem.. examples you gave.. nothing race related movement started from it.. I don't care about desis alone.. I chose a simple exmaple which I am acquainted to.. civil rights mushti black people vesara? civil rights eppudu start ayyindi.. freedom movements eppudu start ayyayi.. identify police brutality as the problem and stop it.. and learn to debate in a civil manner.. mushti bratuku bratukithey ilaney vuntadi..

1 hour ago, siru said:

I respect him for what he stood for.. even if it is at a personal loss.. he was not selfish.. and once again.. I am not against black peoepl..

18 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

And using disproportionate amount of force on them isn't an example of hypocrisy? How about the fact that the quality of schools are directly related to the property taxes? Isn't that another example of the same?

what is hypocrisy in your examples?

4 hours ago, MRI said:

Disproportionate amount of force isnt an example of hypocrisy? Are you aware of Amendment 13 and how it was used to build a prison industrial complex? 

If not discussing this with you is a waste of time. Sorry. 

4 hours ago, MRI said:

So you are saying that it's totally fine how our housing zones are segregated on a mostly racial basis? Its okay for inner city kids to go to poorly funded schools with barely any infrastructure left and expose them to drugs from an early age, and then of course blame them for being addicted to them in the first place and throw them into a prison or even worse kill them by using the same system that put them in that place to begin with? 

Is that explanation sufficient enough?