Some guys here comment on Girls

iddaritho

Ikkada appudu appudu people post pictures of some girls and actress or some one and some guys comment about how they look and how they don’t match their taste 

just for curiosity how do these guys look like and r they able to marry the girl who is hot 

most of the couple I saw are ganthaki Thaggha bontha 

is it mostly guys who are not married and expecting a trophy wife that comment ? 

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Ikkada appudu appudu people post pictures of some girls and actress or some one and some guys comment about how they look and how they don’t match their taste 

just for curiosity how do these guys look like and r they able to marry the girl who is hot 

is it mostly guys who are not married and expecting a trophy wife that comment ? 

anonymous fantasies 

:giggle:  ippudu e thread vallu a ammaila bommal meeda comment pettinanduka...

lekapote valla bommal ikkada veste nuvvu comment cheddam ana...

29 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Comment cheyataniki nuvvu andamga vundalani rule vunda??? Rules cheppe vadu rules follow avvadu..india lo putti ilanti silly questions veyaku..

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

my fav actress insta lo

em comment cheyyali👍🏻🙈

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

is it mostly guys who are not married and expecting a trophy wife that comment

@3$%

52 minutes ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  ippudu e thread vallu a ammaila bommal meeda comment pettinanduka...

lekapote valla bommal ikkada veste nuvvu comment cheddam ana...

@3$%