BREAKING: Express Entry Draw Only 437 (CEC) CRS needed; 3,559 ITAs issued

tacobell fan

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #152 – June 11, 2020

Canadian Experience Class

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,559*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,559th or above

Date and time of round: June 11, 2020 at 13:33:58 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 437

Tie-breaking rule: May 25, 2020 at 00:31:43 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

I think it is not for everyone.

This draw continues IRCC’s trend of issuing invitations only to PNP and CEC candidates. It has now been more than two months since the last all-program draw. A trusted legal source confirmed in conversation with IRCC that Express Entry draws are being limited to PNP and CEC candidates for the time being in response to COVID-19.

https://moving2canada.com/express-entry-draw/

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

473 nunchi 437 aindi

That’s not for every express entry...This draw is for Provincial nominee program and Canadian experience class who have applied for PR and most of them are with in Canada..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

So people who are eligible to apply for this can travel ?

Na...not everyone.

Only starting this week, they have issued some guidelines as to who can travel...People who already got PR and waiting for the landing and close to expiry, family members who have been stranded else where, etc itla konni rules petinaru...

• Upvote 1

Na Profile lo it shows that I meet FSW score but haven’t received a ITA from almost a month now. Not sure when I’ll get an invite. Any thoughts bros?

Just now, KaipuRaja said:

Na Profile lo it shows that I meet FSW score but haven’t received a ITA from almost a month now. Not sure when I’ll get an invite. Any thoughts bros?

Entha score ?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That’s not for every express entry...This draw is for Provincial nominee program and Canadian experience class who have applied for PR and most of them are with in Canada..