Mudi thatha ippudaina press munduku vasthada?

jefferson1

11 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

2,3 months interviews ah adhi google cheste oka May 2019 that too all elections ki mundu interviews unnayi... Ee madyakaalam lo interview unte veyyu chuddham.

PM’s interview to Bangkok Post on India’s role in the region and the world ahead of Asean related summits in Bangkok

500x500

Prime Minister Narendra Modi in an interview with Bangkok Post shared his views on India’s role in the region and the world, ahead of the 35th Asean Summit and Related Summits, including tomorrow’s 16th Asean-India Summit and Monday’s 3rd RCEP Summit.

Following is the transcript of interview.

Do you think India has become a global power under your leadership?

It is well-known that India’s is an ancient civilisation with enormous richness and diversity. Till a few hundred years ago, India contributed a major chunk of global growth. It has contributed to the development of science, literature, philosophy, art and architecture. In doing all this, it did not seek to dominate others but built lasting ties across seas and oceans.In the last few years, we have been actively increasing our contribution in the world, be it in the economic sphere or in the fight against climate change, in the field of space or the fight against terror.

Today, India is one of the largest contributors to global economic growth and development. The people of India have amply demonstrated that they are second to none, if they get the right environment policies that enable them to realise their true potential.

We are running the world’s largest campaign to improve the “Ease of Living” for the people of India and to improve their productive potential via better infrastructure, better services and better technology.

This has been made possible because we have electrified every village; brought over 350 million of our citizens into the banking system; reduced leakage of money in social schemes; built 150 million toilets in rural and urban areas; improved governance by digitising services, made rapid strides to become one of the fastest growing markets for fintech products; and have put the Indian economy in a fast-growth trajectory. We have moved up about 80 places in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business index. And we have done this within a democratic framework and while preserving the best of our heritage.

There is a large aspirational middle class emerging in India, which has access to all the basic necessities and is looking to move up the ladder in life.

Our mantra is “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas”, which means development for all and with the cooperation and trust of everyone. And by everyone, we mean not only our own citizens, but the whole of mankind.

Hence, we are actively working to promote development partnerships with all our friendly neighbours. And we are seeking to build international partnerships to combat global and trans-boundary challenges. These include the International Solar Alliance and an initiative to build a Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure.

India remains a strong advocate of strengthening and reforming multilateralism amid contemporary realities. In times of global uncertainties, a rapidly growing, democratic and strong India continues to be a beacon of stability, prosperity and peace.

It is said that the 21st century will be Asia’s century. India is prepared to contribute to this transformation in Asia and the world.

What is the importance of Asean to India’s Act East Policy?

Asean is at the core of our Act East policy. It is the only cooperative mechanism by which we have had uninterrupted summit-level dialogues for 16 years so far.

This is because the Asean region is not just an important gateway to the Indian Ocean region, and not only because it is civilisationally very close to us. It is also because Asean is one of the most economically and politically dynamic regions of the world today. India wishes to see a strong, unified and prosperous Asean playing a central role in the emerging dynamic of the Indo-Pacific. This is in the best interests of India’s prosperity and security as well.

Engagement with Asean has been, and will remain, a critical element of India’s Act East policy and strategy. Our close civilisational links provide a strong foundation on which we have built a robust, modern and multifaceted strategic partnership. Strengthening Asean, expanding connectivity and deepening India-Asean economic integration are among key priorities of our Act East Policy.

We are very thankful to Thailand for steering India’s close relations with Asean under its leadership of the organisation.

What kind of role India would like to play in the regional security architecture?

India has outlined its vision for Indo-Pacific, which is shared by countries of the region as well. This recognises the primacy and the interconnected nature of the oceanic domain. Our views in this regard were articulated by me very clearly at the Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore last year. We believe that the regional security architecture for Indo-Pacific should be open, transparent, inclusive and rules-based, anchored in respect for international law. A stable maritime security environment in the region, including freedom of navigation and over-flight and unimpeded commerce, in accordance with international law including the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, is essential to any regional security architecture.

I enunciated the concept of SAGAR in 2015. It stands for Security And Growth for All in the Region. “Sagar” in Hindi means sea. We seek to achieve this vision by enhancing mutual trust and expanding security cooperation. India will work towards evolving common perspectives on the regional security architecture and the principles underlining it, and developing a viable institutional framework for addressing common security challenges, building on the existing frameworks and mechanisms.

I said interviews not only TV interviews

Anyways recent ga taginchadu last in Nov 2019

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michaelbarbosa

• reality

• jefferson1

• odhu_le_macha

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, reality said:

I never said that... issue lenappudu veedi media pichhi ni issue unnappudu veedi escapism ni highlighting ... anthe..

I know .. vaadu em chesina paisaki paniki radu ani...  

Yeah, I have to agree to some of the issues. Modi is trying to control everything...that’s very bad. Corona issue handle cheyadam lo kuda states ki free hand ivalsindi...pedda peekudu gadi lekka lock down annadu..in my opinion, states would have done better job in this regard but then again' this problem is something that was never experienced before and the depth of it would only be known only after you experience...and I think that’s what it has happened..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, I have to agree to some of the issues. Modi is trying to control everything...that’s very bad. Corona issue handle cheyadam lo kuda states ki free hand ivalsindi...pedda peekudu gadi lekka lock down annadu..in my opinion, states would have done better job in this regard but then again' this problem is something that was never experienced before and the depth of it would only be known only after you experience...and I think that’s what it has happened..

Summer undhi ga clouds kuda undavu radar ki addu ga.. aa enda vedi ki corona ni kill chesi prize money kotteddam anukunnadu... andhuke... anni meetings ... big boss tasks... naanaa hangama...

ippudu situation different undesariki running away....

@Kool_SRG

@Picheshwar

15 minutes ago, reality said:

Summer undhi ga clouds kuda undavu radar ki addu ga.. aa enda vedi ki corona ni kill chesi prize money kotteddam anukunnadu... andhuke... anni meetings ... big boss tasks... naanaa hangama...

ippudu situation different undesariki running away....

@Kool_SRG

@Picheshwar

It's Monsoon Season in India s%H#

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

itla cheyaru ga...because we want to watch federalism die a slow death. adi samayam sandarbham lekunda chupistam. 

23 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

athmanirbar bano 

2 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

why do you need Rahul to speak up ? 
he doesn't have power. he might be accountable to ppl of wayanad constituency and ppl from the place might ask for his involvement in his constituency and take measures for pandemic. 

PM vs a below avg IQ MP are you comparing both as who needs to be accountable. 

may be I inferred wrong but why Rahul here when speaking abt Modi 

That’s classic #whataboutism . 

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Modi in Interviews LOL, did he come up with a single press conference till date in his tenure as a PM..

Even in Interviews many were trolled for being scripted..

dude how can you ask sir don't you get tired in an interview with PM if that's scripted. pls dont  say like that. 

can you ask a PM about do you eat mangoes, how candidly he spoke about eating mangoes why you ppl are so against him. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, reality said:

Now... yes. I was talking about initial days when Bodi teared everything..

how can he do everything himself man, he just have 56 inch chest.