Is it possible to be alone and happy?

odhu_le_macha

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

most ppl who do arranged marriages are whose who want to give it a shot. they dont get into it hating the other person and not liking them. many times the relationship works out too and they are happy. most fall into this category

but there are few who get married even though they dont like the girl. just because parents forced them or they get into the notion that they are getting old....they get married. that is dangerous. 

naku thelisna vallu e category lo unnaru ba...vallu pade kasthalu chusthe marriage anedi waste ane feeling vasthundi 

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Amazing then. People don't change, they only become more of who they really are.... you ll be happy re. 

ba what about u.. pelli ainada neku

15 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

nenu extreme introvert ba. I enjoy my own company..natho nenu chala happy ga peaceful ga unta...kani ila enni years untano theliadu

I'm an introvert too , I talk very less during socializing , but when I'm with my family I talk a lot though , probably this is what marriage does to you 

Also, for work I'm in a role where I need to talk a lot so I changed my self to do that , but I'm still a little socially awkward I guess

I'm extremely happy when I'm alone , I usually prefer to be left alone but that does not mean I don't enjoy the company of people who are special to me 

You too will change after marriage , what you are now and what you will be 10 years down the line will be different , people change , adapt and evolve , so don't worry too much , just go with the flow

being in good company is good for your mental health whether you are an introvert or not

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

as you age , your opinions and mindset changes. hard to make such decisions

only advice - marry only if you like someone and want to spend your life with her. society pressure tho pelli cheskoku. neku evaru nachakapothe ...be single

Bro what abt parents? :( what if they say u  marry or we dont talk to u ?? Elanti situation vasthey??