US lo mee current salary/rate entha

Galli_La_Lolli

Just now, maramanishi99 said:

Telskuni em chesthav.... pakkodiki entha ane thought enduku

Healthy competition is always good bro.........

1 minute ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Healthy competition is always good bro.........

Why is it even a competition ... not blaming you though... it’s been everywhere in our desi world

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

Why is it even a competition ... not blaming you though... it’s been everywhere in our desi world

iTS always better to know where we stand and make decisions and thats where you will be judged my bro    

4 hours ago, maramanishi99 said:

You should try to coexist with others not compete...compare chesukunte elon musk sundar pichai tho chesuko...nee la.same boat travellers tho chesukoni vadi kanti oka 10k ekkuva sampadiste thopu ani feel ayipotav anthe na...

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Me just 120k with 10+ exp. CA. 🤪 Non IT but healthcare management. Doc from India. Thanks in advance.

Same racha.. desi gatherings la... idk why they discuss pay packages! That’s the one thing I will Neva reveal to any one, I haven’t heard a single American tell me their package.. only desis specifically ask for it, desis even want numbers benefits info. Some even go to extent of calculating the tax bracket after telling the pay details! 

2 hours ago, tokkalogola said:

You should try to coexist with others not compete...compare chesukunte elon musk sundar pichai tho chesuko...nee la.same boat travellers tho chesukoni vadi kanti oka 10k ekkuva sampadiste thopu ani feel ayipotav anthe na...

+1

14 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Same racha.. desi gatherings la... idk why they discuss pay packages! That’s the one thing I will Neva reveal to any one, I haven’t heard a single American tell me their package.. only desis specifically ask for it, desis even want numbers benefits info. Some even go to extent of calculating the tax bracket after telling the pay details! 

May be you are not close to any tella americans bro and did not hear it, that doesn't mean its not there...I have heard them not just discuss but bitch about it, get jealous and to the extent that they even sabotage those that they don't believe deserve that high pay package. 

9 minutes ago, Dhimputha said:

Why blown?

Neneppude vinale and adagale vere valla salary. Okadu pay stub open chesi andariki chupinchadu. First time kada shock ayya.

Nenu daatesa conversation.

2 hours ago, vachesa said:

May be you are not close to any tella americans bro and did not hear it, that doesn't mean its not there...I have heard them not just discuss but bitch about it, get jealous and to the extent that they even sabotage those that they don't believe deserve that high pay package. 

stop trying to get information abt others salaries...stop justifying ur act..grow up develop a  hobby