US lo mee current salary/rate entha

Galli_La_Lolli

10 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

Me just 120k with 10+ exp. CA. 🤪 Non IT but healthcare management. Doc from India. Thanks in advance.

Ipudu telusukoni em chestav?

2 hours ago, vachesa said:

May be you are not close to any tella americans bro and did not hear it, that doesn't mean its not there...I have heard them not just discuss but bitch about it, get jealous and to the extent that they even sabotage those that they don't believe deserve that high pay package. 

I worked with lots of them and my current team is 99% of vomericans.. no one tells numbers ... 

9 hours ago, maramanishi99 said:

‘Where we stand’ in terms of salary income? Judged by whom?? 

question is.. is it okay to judge a person by the salary he is making. ?? 

If so, a carpenter makes less money than desi recruiter. Who is doing better job? A teacher makes less than 50% of Manual Tester. Whom should we judge as nice? 

Carpenter earns more than desi recruiting guy..

Me just 120k with 10+ exp. CA. 🤪 Non IT but healthcare management. Doc from India. Thanks in advance.

Aaa USMLE rasthe neeku vasthadi kada?

California lo IT/non IT aina indian standards prakaram chala takkuva salary bro needi .......mari takkuvaga vundi gaa ne salary ....as per db standards you are below poor indian salary .....

14 hours ago, Galli_La_Lolli said:

240K. CA