Asal sirio prp ni congress lo enduku merge chesindu, what is his reason for doing so?

ChinnaBhasha

28 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mogalthur center lo 10 yrs pillodni adigina septadu edu entha loafer o, mogalthur lo evadaina vote veyadu ani palakollu(athagari vuru) lo poti sesasdu akkada Kuda Oka mahila (from a small percentage caste) chetilo odipoyadu ,some fanatics may support him bcoz of his casette ,he is useless 

LOL... Your so called Krsihnam raju is also from same place he also lost as an MP twice from narsapuram winning only once  @3$%

More over evarinayina if some one supports one person its only purely based on casette ani nee thinking undhi chudu...

dont ask me story of keelu gurram. I watched when my glasses were broken.

and i couldn't even see the cool flying horse scenes. it was total blur.

my eyesight was 7+ , since I was 8yrs old. lol.

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Troll baitu kalliga unantu vunav Oka thread esadam vachai sirio meeda

fcuk sirio. I don't know history as much as you do ra babu.

my reaction is purely based on his body language and his public appearances recently.

nuvvu nammina nammaka poyina.. I don't even know chiru was a big star until 2010. 

may be at the time of Stalin movie I realized he had a big following or something.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

dont ask me story of keelu gurram. I watched when my glasses were broken.

and i couldn't even see the cool flying horse scenes. it was total blur.

my eyesight was 7+ , since I was 8yrs old. lol.

go for lasik. wearing glasses is everyday pain

39 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

LOL... Your so called Krsihnam raju is also from same place he also lost as an MP twice from narsapuram winning only once  @3$%

More over evarinayina if some one supports one person its only purely based on casette ani nee thinking undhi chudu...

Ayina Krishnam Raju gadi na support kadule gani,adu 2 times mp ga gelichadu in kakunda,and narasapuram with bumper majorities and become union minister right royally ,I'm not his casettes ,so don't worry ,I'm only fan of prabhas

Wat is his casette number,wat is sirio casette number gunde meeda seya eskoni sepu @Kool_SRG bhayya

He worked as MOS in defence, external affairs ministries  ,what did sirio did useless fellow sold party for tourism ministry :giggle:

He still continued in BJP from 2004-2009, 2014-2019 without any post,what did sirio do ran away from congress after his loss in 2014

Narasapuram 98 election lo highest majority in state anduke bjp central ministry ichindi

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

LOL... Your so called Krsihnam raju is also from same place he also lost as an MP twice from narsapuram winning only once  

probably some truth to it, re.... it means he's expecting to coast with some caste and other votes. not smart or hardworking to build lasting coalitions. same with that Krishnam Raju fellow also.

thank god for people of mogalturu for defeating him.

and for people of ap for defeating his even worse mouth breathing brother kalyan.

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Ayina Krishnam Raju gadi na support kadule gani,adu 2 times mp ga gelichadu in kakunda,and narasapuram with bumper majorities and become union minister right royally ,I'm not his casettes ,so don't worry ,I'm only fan of prabhas

Wat is his casette number,wat is sirio casette number gunde meeda seya eskoni sepu @Kool_SRG bhayya

honestly asking re, are you physically attracted to prabhas? 

because I don't like guys like prabhas. my type is mostly guys like kamal kamaraju.. even shorter clones of him are okay.I absolutely love him.

prabhas is okay re. but he gives off dumb vibes. 

clips of billa I watched were absolutely funny. a cool guy tries to put on an attitude that doesn't stick.

yeah.. prabhas seems cool. I would go a long bike ride with him. but nothing more.

12 minutes ago, Silverado said:

my cousin (hardcore hindutva like you) recently told that sirio caste numbers are overblown. antha scene illa ani. is it true anna?

they just beef up their numbers by adding all and sundry castes to their caste anta. I don't know.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

my cousin (hardcore hindutva like you) recently told that sirio caste numbers are overblown. antha scene illa ani. is it true anna?

they just beef up their numbers by adding all and sundry castes to their caste anta. I don't know.

13% anthe,they are good people actually  have many friends in them

anyway sirio sucks re.

he sounds like my dad who used to scowl whenever someone asks a question.

good luck with that attitude re sirio. fcuk off from public life. take your brother too.