Sirio worse worser worst

Silverado

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

JJ was stuck in neck deep corruption charges during her rule from 1991-96 now way she was going to come back DMK coming back to power was just a formality...

In one loksabha election he supported Tamil manila congress by moopanr which won good seats

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Why not pro-cbn?

Nuvvu fawala party announce chesinappudu ichina speech choodu. Ysr gurunchi nuetral ga cheppadu.

Assalu party pettadaniki 6 months mundu tdp lo join avuthadu ani rumors vachayi. Mega fans nunchi -ve feedback vachesariki nagababu respond ayyadu adi emi ledhu ani..

2014-19 cbn ey gaa cm. Eppudaina cbn meeda eega valanichada? 19 elections appudu kooda ruling party ni vadilesi opposition party meedha paddadu.

Cbn cheppinavallaki baney tickets ichadu

Pa1 is our partner,wait thanani marudaam , don't be in a hurry

9 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

So idhi andhariki varthinchadhu anmaata just bcoz PA1 is supporting BJP or you seem to be found liking to him for reasons @3$%

No Manchi vallaki evaraikaina varthisatadi:giggle:

1 minute ago, JaiTDP said:

What point of me hating Rajnikanth i have been in TN few yrs of my life and many of my relatives do live there so i do know what scene there not that i am talking in air,  I just wanted to say to TS and drew Rajni here since he was mentioning Chiranjeevi goes behind who ever is power and same did rajni do many times they usually need to have cordial relation ship with every one for various reasons, chiranjeevi is a good friend of Venkaiah naidu also from long time so that doesn't mean he is supporting BJP...

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

What point of me hating Rajnikanth i have been in TN few yrs of my life and many of my relatives do live there so i do know what scene there not that i am talking in air,  I just wanted to say to TS and drew Rajni here since he was mentioning Chiranjeevi goes behind who ever is power and same did rajni do many times they usually need to have cordial relation ship with every one for various reasons, chiranjeevi is a good friend of Venkaiah naidu also from long time so that doesn't mean he is supporting BJP...

Rajni not try to take pedarikam ,he knows he is not suitable for his role,Rajni didn't want any cheap lands from govt ,he donated his half prop to charity, moreover he went against Karuna after Ajith speech against Karuna,when he is in power

So stop bullshitting sirio with rajni

14 minutes ago, Silverado said:

In one loksabha election he supported Tamil manila congress by moopanr which won good seats

Thats in 1996 bro both DMK+TMC+CPI formed alliance as Democratic front they won all 39 seats contested 17+20+2 in that order...  Yes G K Moopanar had good recognition in TN and was staunch congress man and close follower of Kamaraj got seperated from Congress and formed TMK in 1996... 

Opposition on AIADMK, his own persona, allaince with DMK all added together not just that rajni had backed him...

14 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Rajni not try to take pedarikam ,he knows he is not suitable for his role,Rajni didn't want any cheap lands from govt ,he donated his half prop to charity, moreover he went against Karuna after Ajith speech against Karuna,when he is in power

So stop bullshitting sirio with rajni

Chariteelu evadu chesidhi vaallu tochinanthalo cheskuntunnaru , manaki nanchi node anni chesthaadu nachanodhu emi cheyyadu anukovatam pedha moorkathavam...

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Chariteelu evadu chesidhi vaallu tochinanthalo cheskuntunnaru , manaki nanchi node anni chesthaadu nachanodhu emi cheyyadu anukovatam pedha moorkathavam...

K sirio is thopu I agree}?. bro

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Pa1 is our partner,wait thanani marudaam , don't be in a hurry

Avasaram ledhu. Aa daridram bjp ki vadhu