Highway lo car tires puncture ayite insurance vaadu pay chestaaraa

nag_mama

No, if u have road side assistance he will come n change the tires or he may toll  to repair center but will not cover for tires. 

neither by ur insurance nor manufacturer until unless u have a separate insu package specifically for tires. 

1 hour ago, nag_mama said:

Tires replacement ki?

leased vechile naadi only 6k miles tirigindi warrenty emyina vuntundi aaa dealer nunchi or manufacturer nunchi 

No..u r responsible for tires unless u took an extra coverage

1 hour ago, erragulabi said:

are you on highway right now?

No I’m towed to Kia service center which is closed, now I need to towed to different tire shop

1 hour ago, JaiTDP said:

No, if u have road side assistance he will come n change the tires or he may toll  to repair center but will not cover for tires. 

neither by ur insurance nor manufacturer until unless u have a separate insu package specifically for tires. 

27 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

No..u r responsible for tires unless u took an extra coverage

Yes you guys are right, insurance vaadu dealer iddaru tires replacement ki cover cheyyadam ledu, only road side assistance  provided, towed from highway 

Depends. Some maintenance packages cover it. Wear & tear cover cheyyavu kaani ila flat tire ayyi tire dobbithey chesthayi

No I’m towed to Kia service center which is closed, now I need to towed to different tire shop

I If you have taken road side assistance from dealer use that, then use your insurance. Usually they offer up to 3 free tows per year,YMMV though. Tires are wear items which is your responsibility, Clubs lo change cheste, if it is less than a specific period of time and the flat tire is due to faulty tire( not by nail etc) they do it for free(labor cost not included)

26 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

Yes you guys are right, insurance vaadu dealer iddaru tires replacement ki cover cheyyadam ledu, only road side assistance  provided, towed from highway 

if you had wheel and tire protection, you can get it paid for

Ante nuvvu db knowledge check cheyataniki post vesava 😀😀😀

they don't cover but you are on a highway which collects toll and your tire got damaged due to bad road conditions like tire getting sliced on a highway which I had once on my tire my tire didn't get flat, the tire was sliced because of the groove in middle of the road and they said it cannot be fixed. 

you can claim that as in where it happened and what has happened and you claim that money. yes its possible and it takes time but you can claim. 

Do you guys know that using road side assistance from auto insurance company is noted as a claim but I am not sure whether such claims impact future insurance premiums.