Missing playing sports

vachesa

Golf is the best game under these conditions. Most of the good driving ranges are open until 2 in the night. If heat is a problem then go in the night and can still have fun.

1 minute ago, raaajaaa said:

Nenu missing bro Asale opening Batsman ni

maname intha feel avuntunte ee pros entha feel avuntunaaro paapam...asale form lo vunnappudu full ga use chesukovali alantidi evadaina manchi form lo vunappudu ilanti break vachi restart ayinapudu sariga aadakapothe motham pothundi, settled players ki aithe paravaledu, kotha and upcoming vaalaki pedda bokka 

1 minute ago, vachesa said:

maname intha feel avuntunte ee pros entha feel avuntunaaro paapam...asale form lo vunnappudu full ga use chesukovali alantidi evadaina manchi form lo vunappudu ilanti break vachi restart ayinapudu sariga aadakapothe motham pothundi, settled players ki aithe paravaledu, kotha and upcoming vaalaki pedda bokka 

nuvvu nenu feel ayyedi mana entertainment potundi ani... this is not an entertainment or fun act for pros..... its their job and most sports and leagues are obliged to pay them despite not playing due to old contracts... dont worry they will be happy collecting their weekly wage of 10,000 - 500,000 while spending their time with their families and friends during this quarantine

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

nuvvu nenu feel ayyedi mana entertainment potundi ani... this is not an entertainment or fun act for pros..... its their job and most sports and leagues are obliged to pay them despite not playing due to old contracts... dont worry they will be happy collecting their weekly wage of 10,000 - 500,000 while spending their time with their families and friends during this quarantine

emo bro cricket lo doubt ee.. edo country top level contracts vunna vallaki vastudemo kaani IPL lanti leagues they don't pay unless you play but BCCI rich kaabati they may take care of some but other country cricket boards ki antha vundadu

plus not just the money, as you said its their job and new and upcoming player ki vaadi prime time lo they have to make the most of it and get settled and then they can afford to have some bad times when they don't play well but initial stages lone injury or ilanti situations valla if they lose that momentum its hard to get back and he might not have a job. 

13 minutes ago, vachesa said:

emo bro cricket lo doubt ee.. edo country top level contracts vunna vallaki vastudemo kaani IPL lanti leagues they don't pay unless you play but BCCI rich kaabati they may take care of some but other country cricket boards ki antha vundadu

plus not just the money, as you said its their job and new and upcoming player ki vaadi prime time lo they have to make the most of it and get settled and then they can afford to have some bad times when they don't play well but initial stages lone injury or ilanti situations valla if they lose that momentum its hard to get back and he might not have a job. 

speaking about cricket... eery country has contacts with their players... if you are the top player you are in top grade and then the next level players into second grade and so on... you get paid no matter what per year as per the contract... match fees miss aitharu kavochhu anthe

when they are already getting paid, what is the problem about "make the most of it"?  When the pros arent playing, how come the next level players are playing or are in top shape? I dont get your argument how will only the top players lose the momentum but not others? 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

speaking about cricket... eery country has contacts with their players... if you are the top player you are in top grade and then the next level players into second grade and so on... you get paid no matter what per year as per the contract... match fees miss aitharu kavochhu anthe

when they are already getting paid, what is the problem about "make the most of it"?  When the pros arent playing, how come the next level players are playing or are in top shape? I dont get your argument how will only the top players lose the momentum but not others? 

where did I say only top level players lose the momemntum....infact I meant everyone will lose the momentum but those that are early in their careers have the most to loose not just money but there is a chance of not even establishing a career in the first place. 

Again I am not sure about your argument of every pro getting paid ...there are so many news on everyone taking pay cuts...even if they pay max squad contracts vunna vaalake vallu entha mandi vuntaru 20 or 30 anuko, what about those playing in lower circuits? most of their only source of income is what they get when they play

2 minutes ago, vachesa said:

where did I say only top level players lose the momemntum....infact I meant everyone will lose the momentum but those that are early in their careers have the most to loose not just money but there is a chance of not even establishing a career in the first place. 

Again I am not sure about your argument of every pro getting paid ...there are so many news on everyone taking pay cuts...even if they pay max squad contracts vunna vaalake vallu entha mandi vuntaru 20 or 30 anuko, what about those playing in lower circuits? most of their only source of income is what they get when they play

if everyone lose the momentum. relatively everyone is playing at the same level. This is a hypothetical argument you are making, so that is the answer

taking pay cuts are voluntary, the players dont have to if they dont want to and this has been a debate in many leagues... lower levels lo its like any daily wage person anthe...  they wont be called as pros like you said and they cant be included in my reply, they will be called semi professionals or amateur league players... they are different 

8 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

if everyone lose the momentum. relatively everyone is playing at the same level. This is a hypothetical argument you are making, so that is the answer

taking pay cuts are voluntary, the players dont have to if they dont want to and this has been a debate in many leagues... lower levels lo its like any daily wage person anthe...  they wont be called as pros like you said and they cant be included in my reply, they will be called semi professionals or amateur league players... they are different 

see if Kohli gaadu next 25 matches duck out ayina kuda he will play 26th match...can you say that for a new player and if settled player who has guarantee of playing x number of matches he will surely bounce back and most will if they don't have a knife hanging on their neck then its like he is back and he is the best...but kotha players aa chance vundadu they have to make the most of their first or 2nd match and somebody who is in prime form and just got into the team and get injured or have this extended break and then when they comeback they should still make sure they are at their best which is hard when you don't have real match experience no matter how much your practice but that is not the case of established players.  So If you are referring that everyone is taking a break so everyone is equal- I disagree - some players have more to lose than others 

Volunteer ante vaalu teesukondi ra baabu ante maaku vaddu ani back ichesaara? they already know that their employers cannot pay them...why did no India player volunteer for pay cut, because BCCI has money unlike other boards