Sushant Singh Rajput commits suicide at Mumbai home

DaatarBabu

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

RIP 

Conspiracy emo... 

Industry lo evado okadu diya Ni gokadu emo... Diya athma hatya ... Vidiki ee vishayam telisi... Edo cheyyaboyi em cheyyaleka .. depressed and athma hatya emo...

Policlu investigate chesina they won't release the complete statement kada... It's in the hand of rich and powered ppl.

Thondharalone Vastundhi le bayataki - sad that they both were too young. 

I’m even more sad abt this guy - like his acting very much :( 

Just now, JaiTDP said:

Thondharalone Vastundhi le bayataki - was that they both were too young. 

I’m even more sad abt this guy - like his acting very much :( 

I like Vijay devarakonda ..an.. perfect example of creating a brand va... 

He didn't relay on so damn *** producers or directors to get a good characters...

Producers are relaying on him now, to get importance to their product...

Just now, kittaya said:

I like Vijay devarakonda ..an.. perfect example of creating a brand va... 

He didn't relay on so damn *** producers or directors to get a good characters...

Producers are relaying on him now, to get importance to their product...

I like him too but not 100% true bro what U said. 

AR changed his style and now he’s showing that he’s not dependent on producers. Okka 2 flops padithey , he will come down . 

Oka movie vundhi peru gurthuku raavatledhu, flop ayithe meeku nachaledhu next time will come up with nice movie ani stage meedha cheppaadu genuine ga which isn’t normal to see this from any hero. 
but after AR, if his movie is flop - fck off antunnaadu @3$%

1 hour ago, JaiTDP said:

AR changed his style and now he’s showing that he’s not dependent on producers. Okka 2 flops padithey , he will come down . 

Oka movie vundhi peru gurthuku raavatledhu, flop ayithe meeku nachaledhu next time will come up with nice movie ani stage meedha cheppaadu genuine ga which isn’t normal to see this from any hero. 

Last line cheppadu ante .. adi hit tho pogaru ane cheppachu

1 hour ago, JaiTDP said:

I feel like satyaDev is having better skills in selecting movies and the way he is doing...

Pedda directors chethilo unte manodu kooda alagae avuthadu anuknta

• Upvote 1

This glamour industry is such a bubble.. Depression is the reason for suicide antunnaru..

He had decent projects.. Kai po che, Sudh Desi Romance.. these are good projects for an outsider. Dhoni, Raabta, Kedarnath, Chichore, Drive... he was slowly picking up working with good production companies.. like sajid nadiadwala, Karan Johar etc.

May be depression was not due to lack of offers! Suicide of his manager a week back is a huge twist in that tale.

Om Shanti!

eedu oka cinema chesadu how not to commit suicide ani  .. ippudu eedu chesi chupinchadu

jamana back cheppa cinema latkoor gallani nammakandi ra . valla batuke oka fake ani. vinte ga janalu

chuddam next in line evado

13 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

he had good projects recently.. don't know what low he is going through. I think this hair stylist trying to grab some attention

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

he had good projects recently.. don't know what low he is going through. I think this hair stylist trying to grab some attention

i think so too. professional field lo unde friends..dont have to discuss personal issues kada.