why wear short skirt and why struggle in stores

iddaritho

Saw a Indian lady who wore a short skirt almost half of thighs are visible , i was checking out vegetables and she came in front of me and had to pick up some vegetables which are on lower shelf , papam , every time she try to pick up vegetables her skirt goes up and shows her underwear and she quickly stands up so had to help her placing the vegetable box up so she could take it without bending. 

Hope fully she will learn how to carry in those dresses , She has solid figure and looks good in that dress though 

14 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Saw a Indian lady who wore a short skirt almost half of thighs are visible , i was checking out vegetables and she came in front of me and had to pick up some vegetables which are on lower shelf , papam , every time she try to pick up vegetables her skirt goes up and shows her underwear and she quickly stands up so had to help her placing the vegetable box up so she could take it without bending. 

Hope fully she will learn how to carry in those dresses , She has solid figure and looks good in that dress though 

Hopefully 

17 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

@3$%silent_I1nocomment

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

@3$%silent_I1nocomment

hahaha , appreciating beauty buddy and hoping she will learn how to wear hot dresses  , not criticizing any how , you didn't understand my other post 

1 minute ago, reality said:

This post is about why people comment average and above average girl saying they are ugly , in real life do these people get hot wife or ganthaki thagga bontha , 

in the current post she has good figure and beautiful , appreciating beauty , but she doesn't know how to carry her dressing. 

not sure how these are related 

any how have fun 

Thanu ane kadhu desi ammaillo sagam mandhi alage untaru ... freedom undhi .. money unnayi ... family kuda pakkana ledhu ... so vallaki dhorike chance ikkada veskoni thiragadame.... 

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

hahaha , appreciating beauty buddy and hoping she will learn how to wear hot dresses  , not criticizing any how , you didn't understand my other post 

that's what those ppl in those threads do, imho. yeah they make sleazy comments though but may be okay