Please CBN, mee pratyarthi Chenna Reddy, Kotla kaadu |

bhaigan

Kaneesam Ysr koodaa kaadu.

What sir, vaadu TDP ni target chestunte... BC lani target chestunnadu ane outdated politics enti.

Mana party lo anni kulaala vaallu unnaaru.  If u keep shouting about caste based discrimination, he will target all castes INSIDE TDP.

Manaku maname vaadiki avakaashaalu isthe yelaa sir.

Please, need a think tank.  You were once great with your Ideas & Strategies.  But, I think you are not coming out from 90's mentality.  We are in 2020 now... about which you envisioned.  Those your visions are no where now.  Already Jagan took back the state to 80's.... and going by your statements, you are just 10 years better than him, and even those will not rescue you from the 80's Goonda Raajakeeyam.  Either you too go back to 80's or start thinking in new way to tackle these bloody politics in 2020.

I am nothing & no where to give suggestions to you, but as a concerned TDP supporter and passionate fan of Annagaaru, I cannot sit back and see the things going on, hence, I am trying to tell something that came to my mind.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• Spartan

• LikeShareComment

• Migilindi22

Top Posters In This Topic

Avunu...mari emi cheyyali...Jaggu 2 point strategy lo veltunnadu....

1) free bees istunnadu that way people will not come to roads.

2) attacking tdp to weaken

That is what he got from his father.  Vaadu alaage chesthaadu.

We should concentrate on development.

So many issues are there, ROADS, INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT, NO INVESTMENTS IN THE STATE, CURRENT CHARGES so many issues... Jagan targetted on each and every issue when we were in Govt.

Secondly, Keep some good spokespersons to whom... people can listen. (Varla Ramaiah, Somireddy vanti vaallu baagaa monatany ayipoyaaru.... what Payyavula is doing... where is he... Encouragement ledani pakkana koorchunnaadaa... leka athaniki koodaa vere uddeshaalu unnaayaa??)

Third, why you allow personal targets on yourself and Lokesh.  What he hell his weight can do for AP development.  They can say anything on your family and you and can get away ???  You are becoming easy target for anybody... why ???  Expose them who target you.

Mama Mama anetollu sagam mandi either aaa episode lo neetho unnaaru, ledaa... ninna monnati daakaa neetho unnaaru.  Why you can't expose their double standards.

Ivi anni expose cheyyaalante.... PAYYAVULA, GALLA & OF COURSE RAM MOHAN NAIDU LAANTI VAALLU KAAVAALI.

But why they are not coming forward to take up the cause.

And please, keep Lokesh at backend.  He is very good at maintaining relations with Cadre and solving their issues and concerns.  Let him grow like that.  Don't throw him into the fire.

TDP is  never going to win under nara's leader ship .. we want some young and dynamic leader I prefer rammohan naidu to lead the party ... Let CBN and loki work at backend ...

Time to change ... Can't see demolition of TDP in AP also..

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Galla Jayadev , Prathipati pulla rao and Narayana will jump to BJP

Jump aithey yevadyky upayogam bayya?

1. bj party ky, already full majority. No use. Next term ky antey antha monaghaalu kaaadu veeelu.

2. Veeelakhu upayogam. Case la nunchy tapichukotanyky. Anthakantey yemana undha?

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Annagaru pettina party ni santham sanka nakisthundu sendraal saar

Lokesh is on fire. Talk of ap annni bhooothu kitti briefed

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

vallake

Bj party ky upayogham undha leyda? Yevadinaaa naaakeynty annni suskuntaaaru. Rayalaseema la poyaru. Yem feekatanyky?

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

2 terms kachitanga vasthanu ani alochana unnapude Amaravati lanti plans petti undali 1 term lo ne fut ayithe Amaravati lanti grandeur idealogy utter flop ayithayi

Meeku seppe antha anubhavam naaku ledu kaani naaku telisi TDP lo Lokesh ni front face pedithe inka permanent ga TDP cloase ayinatte....ninna CBN response video choosa. naake CBN  maatlade vidhanam i choosthe very sad anipinchindi.....oka great strategist feracious leader unnadu le emi bayam avasaram ledu ani entha maathram feeling raaledu.....