Pelli Roju Pachadi methukulu - Ram Charan

Anta Assamey

Ram Charan Had Pickle Rice On Wedding Anniversary

Ram Charan and Upasana had completed eight years of togetherness. June 14th was their wedding anniversary.

However, the couple didn’t celebrate their eighth wedding anniversary due to deaths in the family and the pandemic and other bad news.

Instead, the couple had a simple lunch of avakaya pickle rice with potato chips and watched television on their wedding anniversary.

Six days after the anniversary, Upasana took it to Instagram to share this.

“Exactly a week ago was our 8th wedding anniversary and neither of us was in the mood to celebrate. We ate three different kinds of avakaya pachadi annam with chips and watched TV. An unforgettable lesson learned on togetherness,” she posted.

Ram Charan has been waiting for the resumption of the shoot of Rajamouli’s “RRR”. Since the lockdown was announced in March, he kept himself at his home.

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

I ate sorakaya kura for my anniversary. I think everyone is having similar kind of anniversaries this year. 

Did u try sorakaya halwa anytime .. masth untadi try cheyyi

Arei anniversary cheskune avakasham vachindi santoshinchandi....

Covid rules valla anniversary day kaadu.. pelli jarugutunna roju kuda pachadi metukulee tintunnaaaru... chaala chotla...

unable to invite even the close ones....

ive personally know people getting married with 20 ppl in total attendance and home cooked food... nothing wrong... but if you view it objectively.... lot of ppl will dream about how they want to get married... have fun and good times with all the loved ones and relatives etc etc...