Executive Order - White House

Anta Assamey

36 minutes ago, Ravi860 said:

yes stamping ki velthe inka Jan tarvathe vachedi back. assuming this ban will be lifted

Thatha gelavaka pothe dem ethesthara vallu

The Secretary of Labor shall, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, as soon as practicable, and consistent with applicable law, consider promulgating regulations or take other appropriate action to ensure that the presence in the United States of aliens who have been admitted or otherwise provided a benefit, or who are seeking admission or a benefit, pursuant to an EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa or an H-1B nonimmigrant visa does not disadvantage United States workers in violation of section 212(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1)).  The Secretary of Labor shall also undertake, as appropriate, investigations pursuant to section 212(n)(2)(G)(i) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(n)(2)(G)(i)).

....looks like  work in progress ....not yet over

1 minute ago, ennnna chata said:

The Secretary of Labor shall, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, as soon as practicable, and consistent with applicable law, consider promulgating regulations or take other appropriate action to ensure that the presence in the United States of aliens who have been admitted or otherwise provided a benefit, or who are seeking admission or a benefit, pursuant to an EB-2 or EB-3 immigrant visa or an H-1B nonimmigrant visa does not disadvantage United States workers in violation of section 212(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(a)(5)(A) or (n)(1)).  The Secretary of Labor shall also undertake, as appropriate, investigations pursuant to section 212(n)(2)(G)(i) of the INA (8 U.S.C. 1182(n)(2)(G)(i)).

Enka depth ga evaru vellaledu bro. Notes lo Chala unnai. Debba thagilaka ardam avuthundi rule. 

2 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

And more over officers rights unnai if he thinks he is replacing USC can cancel Ani oka point lo meaning undi. Let me check and copy here.

7 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

ivanni rule making through vellali. takes time and with elections , even more uncertain.

3 minutes ago, ennnna chata said:

Going forward ... renewals and extensions will be tough for low wages based on that ...

antha cinema vundadhule bhayyaa...antha hadavidi melam ...monna 3 yrs extension giving anesaru chudu example ki andhariki 1 yr atla istha

8 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:
andhau s386  meedha paddaru gaaaaaa

Bro e time lo S386 bill theche dhammu unda Repubs ki ? Are you sure about this ? Durbin hold ethesina Repubs be 1st hold pedathadu. It is UC bro. Adi kuda pandemic time lo Immigration bill that too IT ki ? Do not listen IV bro. False hope and you will be in big disappointment if you think this bill is going to somewhere. Let me show you IV buffoon tweet. He said 2019 is the year. Now saying 2020. 

Durbin FB recorded video pedithe vellaki bayapadi pettadu annaru chudu akkade ardam avuthundi Mana valla imagination.