Tendulkar vs Dravid

TrollBait

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Dravid >> Steve Waugh as a batsman but Steve is a great great Capt 

I was talking about mentality, not batting capability. Even though Steve is underrated by many, he is not on the same level as Rahul

for his records and what he achieved for the team i think dravid is mostly under rated cricketer and he had bigger impact overall in indian cricket and had a much bigger impact probably than anybody else, sachin always had support from bcci and mumbai cricket board even when he was out from the form

India team can not find an opener who can face new ball, can you open? Yes.

VVS is in tremendous form, you can not go in one down, we will push you down the order. Are you Ok? Yes

You need to do the wicket keeping so we can include extra bowler. Can you do that? Yes

You are too slow for a one day player, we can not select you for one-day format. You are out inspite of being in good Form? No Problem. I will work on my game.

BCCI announces more money for head coach and less money to supporting staff. Express discomfort, make sure every one get same money including former coach of U-19 team. Who has guts to do that?

Answer for all above questions is Dravid. 

I respect him for being a selfless player and role model on how to play the game.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-lesser-known-facts-about-Rahul-Dravid

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nijamena said:

India team can not find an opener who can face new ball, can you open? Yes.

VVS is in tremendous form, you can not go in one down, we will push you down the order. Are you Ok? Yes

Skip

You need to do the wicket keeping so we can include extra bowler. Can you do that? Yes

You are too slow for a one day player, we can not select you for one-day format. You are out inspite of being in good Form? No Problem. I will work on my game.

BCCI announces more money for head coach and less money to supporting staff. Express discomfort, make sure every one get same money including former coach of U-19 team. Who has guts to do that?

Answer for all above questions is Dravid. 

I respect him for being a selfless player and role model on how to play the game.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-lesser-known-facts-about-Rahul-Dravid

Yep he is the quintessential workhorse and that's what I love about him. 

Sachin for all his natural talent is a total arsehole of a person. 

3 hours ago, zarathustra said:

yeah but the asshole's balance at the crease. OMG!!

he doesnt even have to bat to make you fall in love with his stance. 

3 hours ago, zarathustra said:

I can't ever hate sachin, and maniratnam. fcuk my life.

i put dravid above sachin for his selfless. i remember sachin used to take number of bowls to score 90 to 100,he always played for the records. Dravid always speaks high about sachin and never seen sachin speaking about dravid that shows his jealous

2 hours ago, Mr47 said:

i put dravid above sachin for his selfless. i remember sachin used to take number of bowls to score 90 to 100,he always played for the records. Dravid always speaks high about sachin and never seen sachin speaking about dravid that shows his jealous

balls ra pichaguntloda. 

asalu 90's cricket chusi undav anthele chedii lesukune munja gallu kuda sachin gurinchi comment chesetolle.

dravid ganguly vvs sehwag villandaru sachin tarvata game start chesinolle. so sachin ni adigithe matladatadu.

dravid inspired by sachin before coming in to international level and you faggot comparing dravid with sachin.

ne lanti waste na kodukulu valle ee comparisons. go get a life assssholeee 

Tendulkar is the best ever ODI batsman. He is ahead of the next best batsman by over 10%. This indicates that irrespective of the parameters chosen, the weight allotted, the adjustments made to the two key parameters, and the way in which the tournament-related parameters are determined, Tendulkar will be in first place.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/29304607/greatest-odi-batsman-all