Pelli pattu cheeralu kanipinchatam ledu

Catalpha

4 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Both parents or whoever is making money have to work until all kids graduate from college —- this is the golden rule in working class white family...

kids entha late ayuthe mana retirement age anta prolong avvuddi.. 

So much planning. you think we're immortal 13-cute-photos-of-pretty-preity-zinta.thumb.jpg.5bdde0b811837b7fa68df1c3006ba17f.jpg

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

So much planning. you think we're immortal 13-cute-photos-of-pretty-preity-zinta.thumb.jpg.5bdde0b811837b7fa68df1c3006ba17f.jpg

Lol... I’m just saying right age and related facts.. reality veru bro...lakshallo okkadiki ala workout avvuddi... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Experts man.... take girls example: it takes at least two to three years to know her husband so 26...

have two kids every two years 30..

ila cheste easy ga pregnancy related issues avoid cheyyochu

by 40 kids will turn ten and mange things by their own and life starts...

suffocating

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, quirky said:

aa planning vini bro

Haha 😂 aa planning naaku telisi nenu choosina people lo okkadiki workout ayyundi... I was shocked initially but ippudu correct anipistundi 

19 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Haha 😂 aa planning naaku telisi nenu choosina people lo okkadiki workout ayyundi... I was shocked initially but ippudu correct anipistundi 

Mana vallu edhey fix aipoyi mana meedha rudhutharu, like e time lo edhi avvali e time lo meetu pillalani kanali ani.. individual ga decisions teeskune time freedom ivvaru. Pelli chesaka next kids plan ani start chestharu.. where is life man? A ammayi ante pelli cheskoni kids kanestha she has respectt ah? Very unfair. 

8 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Mana vallu edhey fix aipoyi mana meedha rudhutharu, like e time lo edhi avvali e time lo meetu pillalani kanali ani.. individual ga decisions teeskune time freedom ivvaru. Pelli chesaka next kids plan ani start chestharu.. where is life man? A ammayi ante pelli cheskoni kids kanestha she has respectt ah? Very unfair. 

Agreed to some extent, time tho patu rules kooda change ayyayu and that’s the world we living now... girls ki close to 30 marriages chesukutaru and boys 30 plus lo... 

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Agreed to some extent, time tho patu rules kooda change ayyayu and that’s the world we living now... girls ki close to 30 marriages chesukutaru and boys 30 plus lo... 

Yupp, financial security and life ni baga plan cheskunaka pelliki velthunaru for the msot part, which is completely fine.. edho kompalu munigethattu 23 ke pelli chesi em korukuntaro i dont get it.. malli kids planning late unte edho problem ani start chestharu 😒

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

Experts man.... take girls example: it takes at least two to three years to know her husband so 26...

have two kids every two years 30..

ila cheste easy ga pregnancy related issues avoid cheyyochu

by 40 kids will turn ten and mange things by their own and life starts...

most might not agree with you ankul.. but I am with you..gallery_24383_13_789255.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Yupp, financial security and life ni baga plan cheskunaka pelliki velthunaru for the msot part, which is completely fine.. edho kompalu munigethattu 23 ke pelli chesi em korukuntaro i dont get it.. malli kids planning late unte edho problem ani start chestharu 😒

Look around and you will know how many are going through these problems and you find most of them are 30+

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Look around and you will know how many are going through these problems and you find most of them are 30+

Exactly and I will be there in couple of years too😂 so I am ready 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Exactly and I will be there in couple of years too😂 so I am ready 

Lol that’s the spirit and hope everything works out for you 👍