Countries that don't have a government

TrollBait

Somalia - ongoing civil war with muslim extremists and a toothless govt

western sahara - not even a border to be called a country. pretty much no one controls it for now.

-----------------

I'm going to move to one of these places by the end of this year. sick of bullshit countries and their idiotic govts. 

13 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

western sahara - not even a border to be called a country. pretty much no one controls it for now.

-----------------

I'm going to move to one of these places by the end of this year. sick of bullshit countries and their idiotic govts. 

Very good decision. You will have all the facilities there that you enjoy here. Why can't you be loyal to atleast one country

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Very good decision. You will have all the facilities there that you enjoy here. Why can't you be loyal to atleast one country

Endhuku daarling ala hurting ga matladthav

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I'm not a dog.

Just now, Daaarling said:

We didn't say you are a dog

people who are loyal to their countries are dogs. I said it. 

no respect for these people. I observe them like I observe street dogs.

10 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

why you have to be loyal to the country...

is your country is loyal to you? doesn't provide basic hospitals and quality education or any basic needs ..even after you pay your taxes (income, sales, propriety..etc)..still you want to be loyal...

BRAIN WASHED  SOULS...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

why you have to be loyal to the country...

is your country is loyal to you? doesn't provide basic hospitals and quality education or any basic needs ..even after you pay your taxes (income, sales, propriety..etc)..still you want to be loyal...

BRAIN WASHED  SOULS...

There is a difference between country and government

మనిషికి కావలిసిన కనీస అవసరాలు ... తినడానికి తిండి, కప్పుకోను గుడ్డ, స్వచ్ఛమైన గాలి, నీరు , విద్య , వైద్యం...
ఇవి కల్పించలేని .. దేశం కానీ , ప్రభుత్వం కానీ ... ఎంత గొప్పది ఐన ... శ్మశానం తో సమానం ...

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

There is a difference between country and government

Looks like You didn’t read “desamante matti kadhu desamante manushuloi” by gurajada apparao..

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TrollBait said:

-----------------

Neeku Somalia nee correst ra Trollbait ga

17 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Ayyo Granny, you are so naive, huh? Loyal ga unte em vastundi BONGU??

loyalty is for those who took an oath to be - politicians, IAS, IPS officers, police...

Normal citizens never took an oath for anything. They don’t owe anything to the country or the government. Wake up from your slumber...

• Thanks 1