US, Canada kakunda konchem mana janalu thakkuva undi ... software jobs unde country enti ?

Paidithalli

2 minutes ago, Paidithalli said:

In fact adhe ankuntunna ... nityananda type lo Oka ashramam...

”chemistry in biology of the physics ....” antu notikocchindhi chepthe chalu 😂

nuvvu nee maanavatvam koncham vadulukunnav anuko (already muslims vishayam lo odileskunnav kadha .. alaa), then you can become like Jaggi Vasudev. just oka 5yrs maayam aypo cayman islands lo full enjoy chesi, malli pratyakshamavvu claiming all sorts of things..

I'll be your manager.. pls consider this.. plssss

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

nuvvu nee maanavatvam koncham vadulukunnav anuko (already muslims vishayam lo odileskunnav kadha .. alaa), then you can become like Jaggi Vasudev. just oka 5yrs maayam aypo cayman islands lo full enjoy chesi, malli pratyakshamavvu claiming all sorts of things..

I'll be your manager.. pls consider this.. plssss

I’ll become some one like Baba rajaneesh. Do bang bang ... do yoga & meditation,... 

Just now, Paidithalli said:

I’ll become some one like Baba rajaneesh. Do bang bang ... do yoga & meditation,... 

yeah.. I'll do the boys, you do the girls.

I'm in for this.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

oh you enjoy very small 'mana janalu' community aa..

understandable.

I had been to guadalajara mexico. there's a decent small mana janalu community there.

those provinces are risky to travel I heard 

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

those provinces are risky to travel I heard 

wtf. guadalajara is a city. its like the tech hub in mexico. southern parts of mexico has a weird mix of self rule govts... and the US border mexico has gang problems. this is in the center. 

Just now, Hydrockers said:

South africa

waste dude no water in cape town, full crime and corruption 

have you heard of gupta family there 

infact in africa, I know that telugu ppl have invested in agriculture in  Tanzania. 

recent I met few ppl who were traveling with me to hyd who are working in Ethiopia/Kenya they say they earn a decent living, similar those are the ppl whom you see in gulf but these ppl say they have good living conditions in Africa compared to gulf   

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

wtf. guadalajara is a city. its like the tech hub in mexico. southern parts of mexico has a weird mix of self rule govts... and the US border mexico has gang problems. this is in the center. 

oops my bad may be I got confused with different province, puerto vallarta is one of the popular holiday destination  near to this place. 

waste dude no water in cape town, full crime and corruption 

have you heard of gupta family there 

infact in africa, I know that telugu ppl have invested in agriculture in  Tanzania. 

recent I met few ppl who were traveling with me to hyd who are working in Ethiopia/Kenya they say they earn a decent living, similar those are the ppl whom you see in gulf but these ppl say they have good living conditions in Africa compared to gulf   

temporary problem. such a beautiful city. all cities in South africa.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

temporary problem. such a beautiful city. all cities in South africa.

south africa has lot of unrest, crime may be yes for short visit long term visit meh, 

st.helena is the place I would like to settle silent_I1

south africa has lot of unrest, crime may be yes for short visit long term visit meh, 

st.helena is the place I would like to settle silent_I1

unrest and crime is good. it means society is in flux, unlike boring settled India and the west.