Trollbait bro come here

BeautyQueen

Why love, trying to be nice to others, having good intentions in heart, trying not to hurt others, just being NICE ... doesn’t work? 

It looks like the bad people always have upperhand than the good ones.. life isn’t a fairy tale .. reality sucks big time..

do you know why? Share ur thoughts @~`

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mana sangathi intlo chepanu darling all set get ready_-_

:wub: purple and white combination ela undi na pelli cheera? 😍 

• Haha 1

hmmm.. very hard to answer this.

life is not cruel, its just transactional. life is amoral.

people are nice to you if you provide them with something. whatever it is... warm feelings, cold hard cash, political/economic advantage, really hot s3x, social standing. anything that they deem as important to them at the moment works.

if being nice to others is good enough in life, then its too easy. every1 will want to be good to each other, kadha. 

think of it as like this. how did life evolve?  It didn't evolve at random, but through a complicated process of communalising energy pockets at the atomic level. and then at the cellular level, and so on...

think of yourself as part of some system that you'll contribute, help expand and grow, and not as an individual. it can be whatever. even a youtuber, or even a nazi... and commit to it. commit to something, anything.

people don't care about your niceness, unless they are in a really bad place at the moment. forget about people. find your niche, and grow with them. 

the more you consider yourself unique and special, the more disappointed you will become.

• Upvote 1

you have to pour your energies into something for you to have some meaning in your life.

love and hate are pointless emotions that people just find amusing sometimes.  

21 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Why love, trying to be nice to others, having good intentions in heart, trying not to hurt others, just being NICE ... doesn’t work? 

It looks like the bad people always have upperhand than the good ones.. life isn’t a fairy tale .. reality sucks big time..

do you know why? Share ur thoughts @~`

not bad people, but people who are aggressive and ambitious. 

I don't think they have an upperhand unless they are smart enough to not piss too many people. 

if they are smart, try to use them to achieve your objective. otherwise move on to do something else. 

• Upvote 1

always remember, everything you do is useless, pointless, and will most likely 99.999999% fail, and will make no difference to anyone's life ever.

but still do it. because what else is there to do.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

hmmm.. very hard to answer this.

life is not cruel, its just transactional. life is amoral.

people are nice to you if you provide them with something. whatever it is... warm feelings, cold hard cash, political/economic advantage, really hot s3x, social standing. anything that they deem as important to them at the moment works.

if being nice to others is good enough in life, then its too easy. every1 will want to be good to each other, kadha. 

think of it as like this. how did life evolve?  It didn't evolve at random, but through a complicated process of communalising energy pockets at the atomic level. and then at the cellular level, and so on...

think of yourself as part of some system that you'll contribute, help expand and grow, and not as an individual. it can be whatever. even a youtuber, or even a nazi... and commit to it. commit to something, anything.

people don't care about your niceness, unless they are in a really bad place at the moment. forget about people. find your niche, and grow with them. 

the more you consider yourself unique and special, the more disappointed you will become.

This..

so there is no love, only selfish people around you and I don’t mind bringing everyone including parents, friends into this.. (at least for me)

Although I do not keep high expectations from any one of them, it is out of my control to balance my emotions and let go. 

Some people just make things complicated and being nice just doesn’t seem to work anymore. We are no longer humans, I feel at times, more like robots 😒 

16 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you have to pour your energies into something for you to have some meaning in your life.

love and hate are pointless emotions that people just find amusing sometimes.  

No matter what I do and how nice I am, just isn’t working right now. Worst, cannot even vent out my anger 😂 

love and hate are embedded.. I am unable to control them 😂