Why tdp giving tickets to R's in seema @caesar

Silverado

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Blood and breed batch with almost half population in andhra compared to thoka batch in total population. 

11 out of 23 in 2019 

30 out of 100 in 2014 

Lol pulkas. Samsaram vyabhicharam logic. 

Cheppina thugalaq logixss ey Malli Malli chepthaaru....endhi vaaa....

Thokaa puraanam naa siggio naa lajjiooo

5 minutes ago, caesar said:

Cheppina thugalaq logixss ey Malli Malli chepthaaru....endhi vaaa....

Thokaa puraanam naa siggio naa lajjiooo

Kaaluthunda ee figures kooda soosthe. Lol pulkas acting like gajji eradication reformers. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Kaaluthunda ee figures kooda soosthe. Lol pulkas acting like gajji eradication reformers. 

Apandi ehe topic enti mee disco enti,????????????????????????

12 minutes ago, Silverado said:

@snoww dude as ur a neutral person I'm asking is it good strategy for baboru to give tickets to reddies in big number or not???

I am not neutral perosn. I hate baboru most among all Andhra TG polititians. 

And coming to seema topic. It won't change any time soon regardless of the party. Land is the main assets in India. As real estate prices keep raising , certain castes who have land banks in certain regions will only grow in financial power even without any talent or skills. And political power and dominance , businesses will only go to them in those regions . It is not just limited to seema. You can find such examples in Andhra region too. 

13 minutes ago, snoww said:

I am not neutral perosn. I hate baboru most among all Andhra TG polititians. 

And coming to seema topic. It won't change any time soon regardless of the party. Land is the main assets in India. As real estate prices keep raising , certain castes who have land banks in certain regions will only grow in financial power even without any life skills. And political power and dominance will only go to them. 

So reddies have more land so they were more preferred to get tickets irrespective of winning or losing in seema tdp antav good I understand!!!! dude

4 minutes ago, Silverado said:

So reddies have more land so they should get tickets irrespective of winning or losing in seema tdp antav good I understand!!!! dude

Yes. So is with few other castes in other regions too. Kammas in few regions, raju's in few regions.  

I know many good for nothing people with zero skills who are still rich and successful in life,politics, businesses only because their ancestors accumulated lands. 

Just now, snoww said:

Yes. So is with few other castes in other regions too.

I know many good for nothing people with zero skills who are still rich and successful in life,politics, businesses only because their ancestors accumulated lands. 

Yes this I agree ,I saw many of them dude

5 minutes ago, Silverado said:

So reddies have more land so they should get tickets irrespective of winning or losing in seema tdp antav good I understand!!!! dude

They should ani nenu seppatle. That is how all political parties prefer and unfortunate truth. 

8 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Yes this I agree ,I saw many of them dude

But not like this one side uncontested ga like in both parties tdp and ycp they are getting preference,that's the difference

34 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yes. So is with few other castes in other regions too. Kammas in few regions, raju's in few regions.  

27 minutes ago, Silverado said:

But not like this one side uncontested ga like in both parties tdp and ycp they are getting preference,that's the difference

1 hour ago, snoww said:

Arwy avunaaa...Mari kaaamss ni thokaa thugalaq enni seats ichindu broooo....

Okey ministry isthadaaa..??

TDP lekkallu....ys R cp lekkalu eyyaraadhey OOO paaalli....

1 hour ago, Silverado said:

So reddies have more land so they were more preferred to get tickets irrespective of winning or losing in seema tdp antav good I understand!!!! dude

Aa lands edikelli achinai Adhi kooda seppaley gaa...

All patel/patwaari and earlier congress regime lo dochukovadam dwaaraaa.....punaadhulu Anni bogham kathalu padutaa...and pollliicee and governance use chesukoni thoka coterie form chesukoni encroaching anthey......prajalaki slow ga ayina facts vasthai

3 minutes ago, caesar said:

Arwy avunaaa...Mari kaaamss ni thokaa thugalaq enni seats ichindu broooo....

Okey ministry isthadaaa..??

TDP lekkallu....ys R cp lekkalu eyyaraadhey OOO paaalli....

Entha Mandi kammas ki ichadu jagan tickets any info???