Indian skin-lightening cream Fair and Lovely to be renamed following BLM protests

tacobell fan

10 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Both are diff: Mgtow- nothing do with having LTR with women and mostly consists men who got burnt in relationship with women.

incel- blame entirely on  women and are bitter for not having relationship with them. They might be ugly or physically not appealing and go for women way out of their.

you might get surprised when you try women out of your league,

Sushmita Sen current boy friend is an example. do you know how they met ?

21 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Vu...

41 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Both are diff: Mgtow- nothing do with having LTR with women and mostly consists men who got burnt in relationship with women.

incel- blame entirely on  women and are bitter for not having relationship with them. They might be ugly or physically not appealing and go for women way out of their.

Nothing like out of your league man..approach matters..!

31 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

That age difference, if the lady is over 40 and the guy at 28/29,the sex will be intense 😂😂

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

atleast two mass shootings in the last three years from guys who are from MGTOW philosophy.. hehe...

iincel terrorists. :)

Agreed. I initially fell for the movement because I thought it was about pointing out the hypocrisy in some of the laws we have, but realized it's actually a front to condone people who have hurtful intentions mostly due to their own insecurities. 

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Agreed. I initially fell for the movement because I thought it was about pointing out the hypocrisy in some of the laws we have, but realized it's actually a front to condone people who have hurtful intentions mostly due to their own insecurities. 

some of things I actually feel logic in it, in cases like divorce settlements where guy end up losing everything

5 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

some of things I actually feel logic in it, in cases like divorce settlements where guy end up losing everything

Yes they have some good points too, but I think it's hijacked by the incels off late and they hardly make logical sense.

I am not against the movement itself but the way it's been hijacked now

16 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Not wanting to be with women is not a bad thing too. That is the real definition of mgtow one would think. Who cares what they do..enjoy your own life.

20 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Nothing like out of your league man..approach matters..!

Correct eh in person aithe try cheyochu. if same guy faces rejection after rejection online he might question his desirability, his self esteem gets damaged.