Indian skin-lightening cream Fair and Lovely to be renamed following BLM protests

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

that people expose themselves as idiots like this, is what makes life worth living. :giggle:

Haha I was so glad, can't thank her enough.

3 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Not a discrimination, I am just stating what I have noticed. I have also posted about how this has become lesser and lesser of an issue with the younger generation.

I never said they can't prefer either, we all have our preferences and are entitled to them. Just saying as to how it used to be compared to how these preferences are changing with time.

yes

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

yes

I have to confess though, I love looking at couples where the girl is taller than the guy significantly.

Just goes to show how cool they are who dont' give a fcuk to established societal norms, I think they are way cooler to hangout and have a beer with as well.

9 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

lol that's there but possibility of a shorter girl getting a taller guy is more. than a shorter guy getting a taller girl;

so in a way its guys suffer more in this regard by getting rejected by a shorter girl. silent_I1

Skip

Natural selection happened over many years tbf. Shorter women chose taller men. That is why on average there is a 5 inch difference in height between a man and a woman. 

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

One thing I have noticed off late however is that there are plenty of White girls who are dating guys that are mostly Asian/Indian who are shorter than them.

I go running around a lake every morning and see plenty of couples of all ages and races, I routinely see this combination I described above. I think the younger generation is less insecure and way cooler about accepting differences between each other including height.

_-_

agreed in the north american societies  but in India ppl rather became too self centered forget about accepting the differences just for slightest of things they are getting separated nowadays.

1 minute ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

_-_

agreed in the north american societies  but in India ppl rather became too self centered forget about accepting the differences just for slightest of things they are getting separated nowadays.

Indian society light baa, I am glad I chose to not have a partner who grew up in India.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Natural selection happened over many years tbf. Shorter women chose taller men. That is why on average there is a 5 inch difference in height between a man and a woman. 

man and woman are not diff species. lol.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

I have to confess though, I love looking at couples where the girl is taller than the guy significantly.

Just goes to show how cool they are who dont' give a fcuk to established societal norms, I think they are way cooler to hangout and have a beer with as well.

hmmm...

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Sonam kapoor

2 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

_-_

you have no idea ba. Indian society also there are pockets of extremely progressive cultures thriving even under Hindu nationalist regime. India will only get better and better. 

its only a question of exposure to ideas.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

you have no idea ba. Indian society also there are pockets of extremely progressive cultures thriving even under Hindu nationalist regime. India will only get better and better. 

its only a question of exposure to ideas.

No hopes unless FB whataspp disappears from the mobiles of bhakts