401k Question?

JANASENA

"On a bi-weekly basis, the company matches 50% of your contribution, up to 8% of your eligible earnings."

"Automatic Deferral will increase by 1% of compensation for each year upto a maximum of 10% ".

ee line benefits info lo undi. 

as per first line If I contribute 8% of my earnings and the employer will match 4% (which is 50% of my contribution), so total is 12% . But according to the second line max is upto 10%

My question is nenu 8% contribute cheyyala vaadda? Experts I'm really confused pls throw some light. Thank you all in advance.

Just now, Kobbaribondam said:

I believe if you fulfill that 8% match only company will match 4% else they will not.

Please review your handbook.

I did change it to 8%

Nuvvu ee year 8% pedithe emp matching tho 12% ... next year nuvvu contribution change cheyyapothe needi 8 nundi 9% chestaru emo stull 4% ... tarvata year nundi 10% emp 4% ... inka anthe 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

"On a bi-weekly basis, the company matches 50% of your contribution, up to 8% of your eligible earnings."

"Automatic Deferral will increase by 1% of compensation for each year upto a maximum of 10% ".

as per first line If I contribute 8% of my earnings and the employer will match 4% (which is 50% of my contribution), so total is 12% . But according to the second line max is upto 10%

My question is nenu 8% contribute cheyyala vaadda? Experts I'm really confused pls throw some light. Thank you all in advance.

Close your eyes and put 8%

no confusion nothing

• Upvote 1

1st year : you do 8%, company does 4%

If automatic deferral opted

2nd year : you can do 9%, company 4%

3rd year & on wards : you can do 10%, company 4%

If you intend to max out the 401k limits every year and if you make less than 243K  just invest as much as you can >8% and let it ride. 

• Upvote 1

Contribute 8% to get 4% ani

Every year 1% increment avutundi ani cheppadu anukunta your contribution if you do not opt for that auto option

I opted for it in my company so every year oka 1% potundi 401k lo ki extra ga

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JANASENA said:

2nd line is talking about vala match not total contribution anukunta

On 6/26/2020 at 12:14 AM, idibezwada said:

i would suggest maxing out your 401k..dnt make the same mistake i did

On 6/26/2020 at 2:43 AM, MRI said:

adantha pakkana petti.. neeku vachey salary ki 401K max out cheyi.. and that too early in the year..

maxing out antey 8% pettala bro? alagaithey nenu already pettesa 8%

On 6/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, JANASENA said:

1. Yes. Contribute. Free 4% enduku vadulukovadam?

2. Others answered it better. 

• Upvote 1