Redpocket cellular service

Srin

https://www.redpocket.com/plans

manam AT&T or any other services ki baney dobbichukuntunnam kada, oka friend cheppadu ivala redpocket ani mana existing number port chesukovachu anta and signal kuda full it uses different mobile carrier signal annadu 

he paid something around $320(including taxes ) for 1 year anta with 10GB data per month and unlimited talk and text

no contract nothing 

evarina use chesi untey mee experiences share cheyandi like service and all

moreover indulo India ki unlimited calling kuda undi 

4 minutes ago, Srin said:

manam AT&T or any other services ki baney dobbichukuntunnam kada, oka friend cheppadu ivala redpocket ani mana existing number port chesukovachu anta and signal kuda full it uses different mobile carrier signal annadu 

Skip

he paid something around $320(including taxes ) for 1 year anta with 10GB data per month and unlimited talk and text

no contract nothing 

They are called MVNO’s. They use the major carriers networks and provide services. But they get low priority and low quality compared to using the actual carrier. If you use your phone for office calls, this is not recommended. 
instead take prepaid.. att has 12 months for $360... verizon has $35/month.. if you don’t use much, watch out for offers where you get phones very cheap with 6 months validity included.. 

11 minutes ago, Srin said:

no contract nothing 

go ahead if you get good deal. it uses AT&t network and chances of congestion are less compared to Tmobile+sprint which have tons of MVNO connections. even if ATT gives second priority , the chances are less it will be bad.

15 minutes ago, Srin said:

Skip

no contract nothing 

are u fob outside?

I have been using redpocket from past 5 years. Never had any issues with it. Go for GSMA. Purchase annual plan from ebay. You will save a lot.

3 hours ago, Srin said:

no contract nothing 

Data will be deprioritized

Sometimes your number may be lost during port in  again ymmv

If I was you I would go for cricket wireless or H2o .... They both use att towers. Also they have a pretty good customer service

6 hours ago, Rendu said:

Data will be deprioritized

Sometimes your number may be lost during port in  again ymmv

If I was you I would go for cricket wireless or H2o .... They both use att towers. Also they have a pretty good customer service

+1 

we use cricket too since last 4yrs no problems with network and for 4 lines 100$, i dont stop you trying your red pocket, but h2o and cricket are good as my circle uses both so just saying