Buying Home on H1B ?

Repo

Of course evari personal choice vallade but naku edi best option la anipinchatam ledu though nenu wife work chesthunna kuda. Especially elanti situation chusinappudu.

18 minutes ago, Repo said:

Of course evari personal choice vallade but naku edi best option la anipinchatam ledu though nenu wife work chesthunna kuda. Especially elanti situation chusinappudu.

evari choice valladi mee choice meedi simple man

topic ended here

26 minutes ago, Repo said:

As long as u don't out 20% down and invest million dollar home u are fine..if u can confine close to your apartment rent payment house is good option to build equity ..i wasted my 8 yrs on rent initially which I could have built equity in UsA then atleast midway I started this i have 7 years of equity and good memories and decent appreciation on my home and also quality school district for kids..

Also if you have kids this becomes more necessity for kids to grow in good neighborhood..

this is my 2 cent advice..dont start bashing me...this is a very broad subjective topic ...depends on job and earning and state etc..

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

As long as u don't out 20% down and invest million dollar home u are fine..if u can confine close to your apartment rent payment house is good option to build equity ..i wasted my 8 yrs on rent initially which I could have built equity in UsA then atleast midway I started this i have 7 years of equity and good memories and decent appreciation on my home and also quality school district for kids..

Also if you have kids this becomes more necessity for kids to grow in good neighborhood..

this is my 2 cent advice..dont start bashing me...this is a very broad subjective topic ...depends on job and earning and state etc..

I agree all of your statements. Why do you think one should not put 20% down?

21 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

This applies every where except bayarea, ny

bay area lo 1million is minimum. School zone etc anni choosthey 1.5 easy

Life in US is filled with uncertainity and it will always be, so live your life by your rules, not by H1B rules. Buy a nice home and make memories, money will come and go (and come again) -it is an iterative process don't get stuck in that. This is what I believed and bought a home and did not regret.Too much thinking will make things more complex, just go with the flow.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

This applies every where except bayarea, ny

bay area lo 1million is minimum. School zone etc anni choosthey 1.5 easy

We decided not to move to Bay Area for this reason, even in Pleasanton there was nothing for less than 1.3 million if you want a decent sized home.