Are you comfortable?

Catalpha

With eating out or with air travel? A lot of places are open for dining on the street, still don't see myself being comfortable eating out. That last time I got take out/ate out was in March. Don't see myself going to a restaurant or getting take out atleast 2-3 months. Same thing with Uber/Lyft and worse with air travel. If other people are hesitant about doing things that we normally do, when will things go back to normal? What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

With eating out or with air travel? A lot of places are open for dining on the street, still don't see myself being comfortable eating out. That last time I got take out/ate out was in March. Don't see myself going to a restaurant or getting take out atleast 2-3 months. Same thing with Uber/Lyft and worse with air travel. If other people are hesitant about doing things that we normally do, when will things go back to normal? What do you think?

Why despair in tone

just chill

do meditation 

everything will come to you 

33 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

started going out, food take outs, didn't travel by air though, I had tickets to visit my frnds but cancelled them.

hopeful of traveling to India end of the year

1 hour ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

started going out, food take outs, didn't travel by air though, I had tickets to visit my frnds but cancelled them.

hopeful of traveling to India end of the year

I haven't been eating out at all, haven't eaten in the school cafeteria as well, apparently four people in the hospital I work at tested positive yesterday. 

7 hours ago, Catalpha said:

I haven't been eating out at all, haven't eaten in the school cafeteria as well, apparently four people in the hospital I work at tested positive yesterday. 

10 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Reliance has cleared 21 Billion USD debt during covid. which is 21 followed by 9 fk**g zeroes. And you are being worried of cleaning utensils and eating out stuff.

The whole world is facing it. So chill .Do something useful and use that time in a better way