This image is problematic for every Hindu who is not blinded by propaganda

SatishSallu

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Devullani rajakeeyalaku vadukoney prathi odu ___________ Le....

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.

Relegion is the opiate of masses...it should be read as ..relegion as a propoganda is the opiate of masses...

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Religion should be always personal...period...if you use it for politics or own propaganda....those are ultimate lowlife scumbags...be it any religion...

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Relegion is the opiate of masses...it should be read as ..relegion as a propoganda is the opiate of masses...

Absolutely. Sadly it is always the  easiest way for propaganda. 

• Upvote 1

no seriously, what is wrong with that picture? I mean politically, what is wrong?

ofcourse Modi is an ugly ass and any picture with him in it makes me wanna throw up.

but the other fellow is nice no?

14 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Religion should be always personal...period...if you use it for politics or own propaganda....those are ultimate lowlife scumbags...be it any religion...

ahaaan... so what should politics be based on? 

using religion is not a problem at all. whatever religion. politics goes off the rails only when a group is completely marginalized and their concerns dismissed. 

remember the way you dismissed concerns of muslims in NRC/CAA. do you think that is good politics or argument on your part?

using religion in politics is an effective tool to corral people together and get them to care about an issue. I mean, what else other than religion has completely captivated the minds of people and can help package the political message easier?

the problem is not using religion in politics. the problem is trying to murder and silence people. That people can do even without religion.

I'm all for using religion in politics. even Hindutva. I have nothing against it in principle, if they stop trying to silence muslims.

21 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

a nothing statement.is religion really personal, though? can we cancel all the major festivals then? lol.

I know why a lot of Hindus want religion out of politics. 

two birds in one stone. They can keep arms length from lower class hindus who are religious, and they can shut down muslims by terming any of their movements as religiously motivated.

basicallly they can keep living off the rest like leeches, while pretending to be secular @Gnan_anna  :giggle:

The picture is actually slightly amusing.

this is better than pictures where Hindutva fcuks deride the other religion. way way way better

@Gnan_anna did you protest the using of fake pics of muslims spitting on veggies in April? enduku ra bhai fake build up. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Gnan_anna said:

haha.. the full quote is actually marx saying

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people

He's actually praising revolutionary appeal to the masses.

I don't understand you ba. you claim so much acess to ground reality, but you make stupid blanket statements like liberals or fascists, depending on whatever catches your fancy.

I think you are a zamindar with pretensions of being 'man of the people'. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SatishSallu said:

Just like this image is problematic for every Christian who is not blinded by propaganda.

EbdqBVjX0AAwxIx?format=jpg&name=medium

Skip

@3$%

calling @mustang302