Tala eda pettukuntav rajendra

Hydrockers

Just now, TrollBait said:

no.. that won't stop the spread... testing has to be continued relentlessly and people isolated for the spread to stop.

already cheppina 2% positivity rate ani.. hahaha.... you are just typing chillara level trash. oka illiterate fellow lekka.

testing is a niranthara prakriya ika nundi. sare na??? got it??? 

Ori naa royya...

enni sarlu chepali setu...who is going to implement lock downs and quarantines ?

Testing will continue not matter what...I get it but what after testing ? things are falling apart after tests are done...why can't you get that point ?

Trace ... track .. treatment ... 

idhi corona India rakamundhu nunchi RAGA gadu motthukunnadu 

aa MoDDI gadu chappatlu kottandi ... candles eligicchandi... package annadu ... adhi evadu thinnado... dhanitho em Uddharinchado ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Stop comparing EU with India and you will get answers. I'm not interested in comparison theories...

SO called flattening of curve will not work in India...have some sense or perhaps a bit of common sense.

why won't it work? talk some sense dude..

Indians are also people. HK kantey packed aithey kaadhu Hyd.

Ori naa royya...

enni sarlu chepali setu...who is going to implement lock downs and quarantines ?

Testing will continue not matter what...I get it but what after testing ? things are falling apart after tests are done...why can't you get that point ?

There's no need for lockdowns. you need to test, isolate, and force people to use maks.. and maintain atleast some level of distancing... 

that is enough. if korea, HK can beat it, why can't India.. koncham brain vaadu..

testing is absolutely necessary. TG is doing 4k tests. and you think its fine. dude, it means there are a bunch of people spreading the disease in hyd even as we speak.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I'm talking about INDIA and when I do so, I don't compare just because it has happened in USA or EU. I take into account the situation and facilities in India, no tin US or EU.

I think your balls are growing out of proportion,  cut  them into human size first...

Better luck next time with your banisa logics. I think your balls got vexed up for being a slave and stopped working.

Jan lo TV 9 news headline when there was a +ve case in Kerala, carona(yes, this is the spelling they used) ni kattadi cheyyadam kosam TG govt special focus. 

There's no need for lockdowns. you need to test, isolate, and force people to use maks.. and maintain atleast some level of distancing... 

that is enough. if korea, HK can beat it, why can't India.. koncham brain vaadu..

testing is absolutely necessary. TG is doing 4k tests. and you think its fine. dude, it means there are a bunch of people spreading the disease in hyd even as we speak.

What isolation ? in housing societies where hundred of families live in 800 sft space, what isolation are you talking about ? Do you think that's enough to stop the spread ?

I agree with this..do u think people follow that..okka old city lo oka 1000 people chetha chepinchu..

Just now, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Better luck next time with your banisa logics. I think your balls got vexed up for being a slave and stopped working.

Jan lo TV 9 news headline when there was a +ve case in Kerala, carona(yes, this is the spelling they used) ni kattadi cheyyadam kosam TG govt special focus. 

Dude..chepina kada...USA/EU examples ni India tho compare chesinapude ardam ayindi nee balls entha bakwaas balls oh..

pakkaki elli aduko...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

esting will continue not matter what...I get it but what after testing ? things are falling apart after tests are done...why can't you get that point ?

testing ekkada continue avthondi? the positivity rate for TG is 30% .. its atrocious. asalu you are defending the indefensible.

what after testing aa? 90% people isolated... 5% with oxygen support, and 5% ventilators...  so you are worried about not having enough personnel to take care of the ones on ventilators... okay

that means you must ask your govt to test more, so that more people don't end up on ventilators.

chinna pilladi lekka chepthunna. lol.

Just now, Sreeven said:

I agree with this..do u think people follow that..okka old city lo oka 1000 people chetha chepinchu..

aite old coty ni savamanu bro.. andukani state antha savamani cheppalev kada

2 minutes ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

uttterly stupid arguments he makes.

Just now, Sreeven said:

Atleast try, don't be lethargic to do bare minimum and expect miracles out of empty space

Don't be another 'comparision thug'.

If korea did it, if hong kong did it..if NZ did it...stop citing such incomparable examples.

Dude..chepina kada...USA/EU examples ni India tho compare chesinapude ardam ayindi nee balls entha bakwaas balls oh..

pakkaki elli aduko...

India lo kooda manushule unnaru brother... aliens kaadhu. em chepthunnavo endho.