Tala eda pettukuntav rajendra

Hydrockers

Just now, perugu_vada said:

global ga implement chestunna aah 1-method ni kuda implement cheyalekapoindi TRS annadi ikada point .. unless they have other master plan to counter this disease spread 

Global ga implement chesina a one method edi aithe vundo, India lo a method oka miserable failure.

we have burnt time and resources adopting to that strategy.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Being cash rich or poor won;t help in this situation.

Dude, the facilities you are talking about..is not uniform. Some states have acted fast and TG was one state which has acted very fast initially...from procurement to containment it was good..some strategies failed and some successful.

I'm least interested in political debate in this regard. TRS/KCR does not matter to me.

ikkada political debate kadu bro govt failure..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Being cash rich or poor won;t help in this situation.

Dude, the facilities you are talking about..is not uniform. Some states have acted fast and TG was one state which has acted very fast initially...from procurement to containment it was good..some strategies failed and some successful.

I'm least interested in political debate in this regard. TRS/KCR does not matter to me.

contain aindi initial ga .. but when it is spreading nothing changed .. that is the worrisome .. like a month back or so .. Jagan ni thega thittaaru by comparing with TG or other states .. but look at where AP is vs where TG is now ? 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

contain aindi initial ga .. but when it is spreading nothing changed .. that is the worrisome .. like a month back or so .. Jagan ni thega thittaaru by comparing with TG or other states .. but look at where AP is vs where TG is now ? 

Its just stupidity that initially contain ayindi anukovadam....contain avaledu, spread avutundi telsukolekapoinam.

ekada kuda testing facility lekunde...situation in Feb and March, testing facilities ekuva lekunde and so the cases...and apudedapude india la baaga spread avadam start ayindi..

it was a spreading phase which we slowed down by putting lock down. 

I'm least interested in political debate in such issues.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Dude..5% with oxygen support and 5% on ventilators...Good.

But where are the hospital beds and ventilators ? 

That’s the question to the government?

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

That’s the question to the government?

That's also part of the argument which halwa pretends hasn't been answered. 

He's basically a disingenuous asshole arguing just to prove he's right. And he's almost always wrong 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Testing is not treatment...

Testing is to identify who is positive..Testing is not treatment.

Testing is a cheaper option to identify who tests positive but not a treatment plan.

Treatment plan evari daggara ledhu...

so until then ...keep calm continue testing 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

That's also part of the argument which halwa pretends hasn't been answered. 

He's basically a disingenuous asshole arguing just to prove he's right. And he's almost always wrong 

That's the whole point of argument, Just like you feel you are right.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

That's the whole point of argument, Just like you feel you are right.

I don't 'feel' . I argue and address what you said. You are too dumb to understand what I said in response. Lol

Just now, TrollBait said:

I don't 'feel' . I argue and address what you said. You are too dumb to understand what I said in response. Lol

Like wise.

For someone who thinks testing is a cheaper way of treatment to corona, all that I can say is LOL