Any riders here???

AFDB_Director

What motorcycle do you have and why you opted for it? 

I am currently debating on going HD Iron 883 or HD Iron 1200. Please throw some thoughts, suggestions. 

Skip

Edited by AFDB_Director
Typo

On 6/28/2020 at 5:51 PM, AFDB_Director said:

What motorcycle to you have and why you open for it? 

I am currently debating on going HD Iron 883 or HD Iron 1200. Please throw some thoughts, suggestions. 

do you have a motorcycle license ?

Kawasaki Ninja 650 because I wanted to experience riding motorcycles in the US, not an expert to suggest anything but just know your limits and ride as if it's your first

1 minute ago, pachimirchi said:

Kawasaki Ninja 650 because I wanted to experience riding motorcycles in the US, not an expert to suggest anything but just know your limits and ride as if it's your first

I would say do a motorcycle safety course.

On 6/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, AFDB_Director said:

What motorcycle to you have and why you open for it? 

Skip

IRON 883 was too small for me ( 5 ft 10 and 160 lbs)  so sold it and got a Ducati 848 Evo and then sold that since I did not like the bending that comes with sports bike and got a ducati 848 street fighter..all happened in the last 4 years..ippudu year ki one or two times teesta.. Right now using more Onewheel, Zero 10 and Ninebot S2 EUC.

Next I will get a 2019 Fat Bob. I like the headlights.

22 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

IRON 883 was too small for me ( 5 ft 10 and 160 lbs)  so sold it and got a Ducati 848 Evo and then sold that since I did not like the bending that comes with sports bike and got a ducati 848 street fighter..all happened in the last 4 years..ippudu year ki one or two times teesta.. Right now using more Onewheel, Zero 10 and Ninebot S2 EUC.

Next I will get a 2019 Fat Bob. I like the headlights.

Nice My next bike would be Indian scout bobber. 

12 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

do you have a motorcycle license ?

Yes. Have it for last 5 years. Started with baby ninja, then moved up to a 750 CC cruiser. Looking to upgrade now. 

12 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Dont forget the vance and hines exhaust if Harley or Termignoni Exhaust for Ducati..motorcycle is not complete without them.. All the best..

Once I decide on the bike, will slowly upgrade exhaust, air intake and fuel pak too.

5 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Yes. Have it for last 5 years. Started with baby ninja, then moved up to a 750 CC cruiser. Looking to upgrade now. 

nice post once you have done your upgrade.