Any riders here???

AFDB_Director

On 6/28/2020 at 10:51 AM, AFDB_Director said:

What motorcycle do you have and why you opted for it? 

I am currently debating on going HD Iron 883 or HD Iron 1200. Please throw some thoughts, suggestions. 

If you are ok with budget go for 1200,  iron 880 is a entry level long term lo you might want to go with 1200, but mainaianennce cost baane vastadi harley ki

Skip

If you dont do motorcycle course dont even think of riding its a must must , nenu india lo masthu nadipina but this course is totally diffewrent the tricks, countersteering they teach is tottaly different

28 minutes ago, kothavani said:

If you dont do motorcycle course dont even think of riding its a must must , nenu india lo masthu nadipina but this course is totally diffewrent the tricks, countersteering they teach is tottaly different

Yep, agree. I've been riding for the 5 years. How's bolt? It seems like 883 replica with much more reliable Yamaha motor. How much did you got yours for if u don't mind me asking. 

2 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Yep, agree. I've been riding for the 5 years. How's bolt? It seems like 883 replica with much more reliable Yamaha motor. How much did you got yours for if u don't mind me asking. 

I mostly use for commuting to office from livermore to sunnyvale 2 days a week in summer,  I was inclined to 880 , but ont want to spend to much on mainatenence,

Bought for 8300 anukunta bro three years ayindi