Darren Sammy says bouncer rule was introduced to restrict success of West Indies bowlers

Sucker

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

it depends on context... as long as its among a group of friends thats not derogratory... I cant go out randomly on a road and start calling strangers as kallu or motu... I know the difference and I dont act like I dont know that, which is what you are doing

The context here is Sammy being the butt of kallu jokes in his workplace.

A cording to him when he asked what it means they said it means Black stallion anta. 

So tell me does kallu mean Black stallion? If Sammy is lying he would've been called out

And to his credit he later tweeted that some of his indian friends called him and clarified it and that he's happy about it. So that's the end. Sammy is not wrong

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

sure, all of a sudden he know the meaning of it just yesterday

Yes. That is what happened. He learnt what it meant all of a sudden. He was being misled all along and trusted his teammates

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

The context here is Sammy being the butt of kallu jokes in his workplace.

A cording to him when he asked what it means they said it means Black stallion anta. 

So tell me does kallu mean Black stallion? If Sammy is lying he would've been called out

And to his credit he later tweeted that some of his indian friends called him and clarified it and that he's happy about it. So that's the end. Sammy is not wrong

look no one knows what happened in the dressing room and im not talking about that. The point is kallu is not a derogatory term as long as you dont use it on a stranger or even on a friend who takes it in a offensive way. I dont know who told him what about the meaning or context and im least worried about that. My only point is that this guy seems to be running his mouth way too much and wants to stay relevant by tweeting stupid shite, especially about the bouncer rule. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Yes. That is what happened. He learnt what it meant all of a sudden. He was being misled all along and trusted his teammates

cool story bro 

Sammy says something about racism in india and without admitting that india has a problem with it we are defendin it.

He was gracious enough to accept the explanation his teammates gave him. 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

look no one knows what happened in the dressing room and im not talking about that. The point is kallu is not a derogatory term as long as you dont use it on a stranger or even on a friend who takes it in a offensive way. I dont know who told him what about the meaning or context and im least worried about that. My only point is that this guy seems to be running his mouth way too much and wants to stay relevant by tweeting stupid shite, especially about the bouncer rule. 

You are.not worried about anything I know. But this is not about you.

Sammy is right in bringing out racism in IPL and help other Indian players understand the boundaries they have to stay within.

I don't see what's the problem with that. He didn't ask anyone to be sacked or for a.probe. 

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

This is a professional sport. Not a gully game you play with friends.

I don't think guys like hardik Pandya etc know the difference. 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

You are.not worried about anything I know. But this is not about you.

Sammy is right in bringing out racism in IPL and help other Indian players understand the boundaries they have to stay within.

I don't see what's the problem with that. He didn't ask anyone to be sacked or for a.probe. 

its not a problem because thats not racism antunna, not only a black (race) player like him but any dark skinned indian player like for example balaji or ramesh powar will also be called kallu in the team. Its not racism but thats how we culturally grew up, now if you want to call that culture right or wrong is a different story. Just like how black people use N word amongst themselves and also on their close friends who are non black is their culture, you can call it right or wrong is a different story but its their culture. 

As long he doesnt get discriminated I dont see how that is a problem, if he gets offended, he can always tell them not to call him so, but that is not racism. 

In India we have bigger racist issues with respect to caste and economic status, colour is mostly for fun and no one in india discriminates anyone based on colour because we ourselves have a huge spectrum. 

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Haha.. so none of his teammates called him out if he was makin it up? Lol. 

im not saying he didnt get called... im saying it doesnt sound right that after all the years he learnt the meaning just today when BLM is in full swing

anyways im out 

Same thing happened with pak captain Sarfaraz last year I think. He said that kallu referring to phehlukwayo from sa.

Andile himself didn't take it too hard, but there is a certain level of professionalism you have to bring to your game. 

He was banned for a game I think because it happened on the field.

He justified it later saying it is term for endearment ani. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

its not a problem because thats not racism antunna, not only a black (race) player like him but any dark skinned indian player like for example balaji or ramesh powar will also be called kallu in the team. Its not racism but thats how we culturally grew up, now if you want to call that culture right or wrong is a different story. Just like how black people use N word amongst themselves and also on their close friends who are non black is their culture, you can call it right or wrong is a different story but its their culture. 

As long he doesnt get discriminated I dont see how that is a problem, if he gets offended, he can always tell them not to call him so, but that is not racism. 

In India we have bigger racist issues with respect to caste and economic status, colour is mostly for fun and no one in india discriminates anyone based on colour because we ourselves have a huge spectrum. 

Yeah indian culture is so special that it is okay to call each others kallu. Wtf are you talking.

Complete bs. No dark person enjoys being called kallu. And if you don't care about what he enjoys you shouldn't be allowed to play professional cricket

India everybody discriminates on color. I don't know which india you lived in

7 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

im not saying he didnt get called... im saying it doesnt sound right that after all the years he learnt the meaning just today when BLM is in full swing

anyways im out 

You are sayin that he made up the entire shtick about him not knowing what it meant. 

Yeah even that could be called out by teammates. It easy. They could've referred to a conversation they already had with him on this.

If you are actually telling blacks to suck it up and play along because indian players are too precious to change their attitude in a professional environment then I have nothin to say

You think balaji enjoyed being called a blackie? Haha

I forgot you don't care whether he enjoyed or.not. you just want him to not bother your perfect life with his complaints. Right?

There's no need for others to act professionally ofcourse. Because Indian culture respects dark people equally as light ones.

Nice joke bro