Darren Sammy says bouncer rule was introduced to restrict success of West Indies bowlers

Sucker

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

you have no idea what culture is. I won't talk about cultures I don't know.

next time call your friend who makes twice what you make and lives in a bigger house, karroda pls. or pottoda...

so all of a sudden this became a class/economics thing? wtf are you blabbering?

How is it relevant if the friend is rich or poor... If my friend is still close to me like he was in the childhood I will call him whatever names i used to call him during childhood... and as a matter of fact I actually still do. Dont know what are you trying to say honestly. 

Just now, reality said:

“Kallu Lives Matter”... ante offensive ga feel ayye Sammy gade cheppali iga...

bs. he was offended that he was lied to about what the term 'kallu' meant.

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

How is it relevant if the friend is rich or poor... If my friend is still close to me like he was in the childhood I will call him whatever names i used to call him during childhood... and as a matter of fact I actually still do. Dont know what are you trying to say honestly. 

Can you call a rich friend of your karroda pottoda or not? you said its okay to call it between friends, no?

try calling your rich friend that, and see how fast he blocks you from his social circle.

29 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

friends ni karrigadu ani goppaga pilichey yedhavala ki essays waste cheyyanu.

Friends ante atalane piluchuntaru ra labbe. Vadiki naaku Leni noppi neeku aa new Thurak Sammy gadike vundi. Anyway continue ra. Nee essay la income tho be e DB run aithundi. 

Just now, TrollBait said:

Can you call a rich friend of your karroda pottoda or not? you said its okay to call it between friends, no?

try calling your rich friend that, and see how fast he blocks you from his social circle.

I dont have any "rich" friends that I used to call karroda or pottoda in childhood... but I have somewho I used to call with different names and I still call him with that. he is richer than me, maybe not by a huge margin but still is. 

What is your point now?

2 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

kallu should be avoided even among friends.

its not something you defend. you don't have to feel ashamed of having called someone that.. who cares.

just don't defend it now. Kallu is always reserved for the butt of the jokes. same with potti. 

its sick that you think its okay to call someone that. 

that's why I said, pls try calling your successful friend thta now ani.

👍

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

bs. he was offended that he was lied to about what the term 'kallu' meant.

Who did that? I thought he is whining about being called a ‘kallu’.

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont have any "rich" friends that I used to call karroda or pottoda in childhood... but I have somewho I used to call with different names and I still call him with that. he is richer than me, maybe not by a huge margin but still is. 

What is your point now?

that you are an idiot. 

that you wan to conflate friendship spanning several years with IPL like professional tournaments to excuse usage of the word kallu.

its pathetic. 

so what do you call your rich friend now? bandoda na?? is he banda still now? do you call it when there are others who understand what that word means? I'm sure a guy who's slimmed down now doesn't mind being called bandoda. 

kallu should be avoided even among friends.

its not something you defend. you don't have to feel ashamed of having called someone that.. who cares.

just don't defend it now. Kallu is always reserved for the butt of the jokes. same with potti. 

its sick that you think its okay to call someone that. 

that's why I said, pls try calling your successful friend thta now ani.

Just because its offensivein western culture we dont have to bend over backwards for them. 

As an example, I havent ever seen in India amongst friends casually joking about sleeping with his friends mother. But here in the west, if you ask a white guy "hey what are you doing?" sometimes you get a reply from them saying "your mom"... it is very offensive and I had to face it few times from fellow white coworkers, I was angry but later I realised its their culture and thats how they talk amongst their friends sometimes. I could have asked him not to say that to me but I let it go and forgot about that.

Its stupid to ask the western world to stop cracking that "doing your mom" jokes because its not acceptable in India. 

The kallu thing is exaclty the same, its not offensive in India while it is in the west.

now I rest my case and wont reply anymore. Hope you understood what Im trying to explain, if you dont then not a big deal.

that you are an idiot. 

that you wan to conflate friendship spanning several years with IPL like professional tournaments to excuse usage of the word kallu.

its pathetic. 

so what do you call your rich friend now? bandoda na?? is he banda still now? do you call it when there are others who understand what that word means? I'm sure a guy who's slimmed down now doesn't mind being called bandoda. 

be happy they treat sammy as one of them, like a friend who they know from several years.

Rest all you wrote is non sense. As I said I still call them what I used to and they still call me what they used to. 

1 minute ago, reality said:

Who did that? I thought he is whining about being called a ‘kallu’.

No. half the people arguing here without knowing what even happened.

He was not whining about being called that. He was saying tht a bunch of teammates called him that were having fun, and when he asked wht it meant they said it meant black stallion. and he was okay with being compared to a stallion then.

then he saw some program with minhaz where he talked about the usage of the word 'kallu' in India, and realised that the teammates were not honest with him. So he posted about it.

later he said that some of this teammates called back to explain how it goes, and that he's happy with their explanation and everything is fine.

so much ado about nothing.

be happy they treat sammy as one of them, like a friend who they know from several years.

Rest all you wrote is non sense. As I said I still call them what I used to and they still call me what they used to. 

lol. you are still arguing that the word 'kallu' is a term of endearment.

like I said, call your rich friend kallu ani. haha.. you are just full of sh1t.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

No. half the people arguing here without knowing what even happened.

He was not whining about being called that. He was saying tht a bunch of teammates called him that were having fun, and when he asked wht it meant they said it meant black stallion. and he was okay with being compared to a stallion then.

then he saw some program with minhaz where he talked about the usage of the word 'kallu' in India, and realised that the teammates were not honest with him. So he posted about it.

later he said that some of this teammates called back to explain how it goes, and that he's happy with their explanation and everything is fine.

so much ado about nothing.

Oh I see.

No wonder... mana recent Indian team lo ilanti item gallu undatam not surprising...

5 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Just because its offensivein western culture we dont have to bend over backwards for them. 

As an example, I havent ever seen in India amongst friends casually joking about sleeping with his friends mother. But here in the west, if you ask a white guy "hey what are you doing?" sometimes you get a reply from them saying "your mom"... it is very offensive and I had to face it few times from fellow white coworkers, I was angry but later I realised its their culture and thats how they talk amongst their friends sometimes. I could have asked him not to say that to me but I let it go and forgot about that.

Its stupid to ask the western world to stop cracking that "doing your mom" jokes because its not acceptable in India. 

The kallu thing is exaclty the same, its not offensive in India while it is in the west.

now I rest my case and wont reply anymore. Hope you understood what Im trying to explain, if you dont then not a big deal.

pls call your rich friend kallu if its not offensive.

you don't have any rich friend who's dark? too bad. you see a pattern there...

you keep calling someone kallu... and unless he's einstein level smart, he won't even be successful as you are.

its just psyop to keep your friends down, calling them kallu... :giggle:

you are still not saying what you call your friend, if its not pottoda, or karroda? 

high school lo pilisthey doesn't mean they'd be okay with you calling them that in  a group setting. lite teesko.