Darren Sammy says bouncer rule was introduced to restrict success of West Indies bowlers

Sucker

So an Indian like me saying that pottoda is offensive is immaterial to you @chittimallu_14 

haha.. and what is that Indian 'culture' you speak of?

I slashed a guy with a safety pin from our badge when I was 10yrs old because he called me pottoda repeatedly. and made up some story about him disrespecting gandhi when teachers asked. haha..

I'm not Indian? lol.

if you say that Indian players need some sensitivity training, its atleast acceptable. 

but you are saying that Sammy is a guest in India, and should put up with the 'culture'. what a load of bollocks.

seriously, in which civilized educated group of friends call each other pottoda, karroda, etc?

endho chepthunnaru. I'm learning new things about India.

India lo nay pilavatla atla ee madhya.

29 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Friends ante atalane piluchuntaru ra labbe. Vadiki naaku Leni noppi neeku aa new Thurak Sammy gadike vundi. Anyway continue ra. Nee essay la income tho be e DB run aithundi. 

rey.. nuvvu nee friends ni pandi naa koduku, l kodaka ani emanna piluchuko..

don't call it Indian 'culture' and say that its okay to do it for everyone.

being offended at being called kallu has nothing to do with western culture...

if a 10yr old me was agitated, plenty of guys bear it too, at the risk of losing friends.

may be a few are okay with it. doesnt mean those who are offended shouldn't speak out. 

what is this? 1950s, or 2020s? lol.