24 hrs lo 10-15 minutes social interaction normal or abnormal!!

bostonbro

3 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

If you have social media apps dont be active and dont talk to anyone unless they text or call you .. answer them late and give one word replies .. appudu evaru bother cheyaru .. ne gurinchi info gossips cheppe people evaraina unte ekuva matladaku.. live ur life. Show people only what u want to show. U r not here to please bullshit society or people .. its ur life u must be happy..

I see few people on instagram who posts stories every 1 hour and show off like dude why would I want to know if u r going to gym or cleaning ur dog’s sh1t 😒 i dont know why they want everyone to know how cool they r .. 

+10000 

To show off is a big mistake. 

I'm worried if i made a mistake posting in this DB about my personal things.....i don't want to be glorified in db.

Want to maintain a low profile life. feeling guilty posting personal problems , doesn't seem manly.

4 minutes ago, bostonbro said:

+10000 

To show off is a big mistake. 

I'm worried if i made a mistake posting in this DB about my personal things.....i don't want to be glorified in db.

Want to maintain a low profile life. feeling guilty posting personal problems , doesn't seem manly.

No you didnt. We don’t know who you are so it does not matter. There is always someone here who will talk to you if you need help..  People post so many things here and it is okay for u to post something you want to talk about since u may not do this in ur life outside db .. 

sometimes, it is okay to speak to a person or two to feel better. Although I socialize less I do talk to one or two people once in a while to let go of anything that’s bothering me. It helps. 

2 hours ago, bostonbro said:

america ki kothaga vachinappudu i was bullied for social awkwardness.....anxiety.

but as the age grows mind heals itself

I had a similar experience and those bad memories still haunt me from time to time. Nenu kuda chala reserved aipoya daani tarvata. Still waiting for the time when I heal. I know how it feels like personally and hope you're totally out of it. Nenu normal a kada ani chala alochinchevadni but I realized I'm what I am. So asalu abnormal ane thought e pointless in my opinion.

• Upvote 1