any sadguru fans in this db

Pandubabu

Just now, Michaelbarbosa said:

this guy charges money to teach yoga, if you want sit near him charges are different

nenu adigindi business gurunchi desi business success aite enti problem ani?

i dont care how he teaches or charges for his yoga sessions. its his wish. 

people dont like they wont go eventually. if they like it they will pay. 

Just now, Michaelbarbosa said:

this guy lol knows bhagavadgeeta too if someone asks questions about geeta he recites slokas too man with chapters verses and all,

I think sadguru cannot beat him

ni standards ardam ayindi waste of this dicussion. or you also belong to that peaceful community 

Just now, maverick19 said:

nenu adigindi business gurunchi desi business success aite enti problem ani?

i dont care how he teaches or charges for his yoga sessions. its his wish. 

people dont like they wont go eventually. if they like it they will pay. 

My intention is clear, I don't like hypocrites is what I meant.

6 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

My intention is clear, I don't like hypocrites is what I meant.

lol. yoga he is charging money which you are saying is business. he is doing patanajli business inka  em vundi hypocrite dantlo. 

Just now, maverick19 said:

ni standards ardam ayindi waste of this dicussion. or you also belong to that peaceful community 

it has nothing to do with where I belong too, I took initiation for shambavi mahamudra too and I practice everyday.

I don't know whether you do it

in regards to sadguru I like to observe certain things beyond what we come across superficially.

I follow his channel, when a question posed to him which makes him uncomfortable he laughs wickedly which grinds my gears.

and coming to your comment, if I am not agreeing with your thoughts or agreeing to your point, why do you think what religion I belong to and what my standards are ?

do you say that your standards are low ? @3$%

and my religion doesn't need to be questioned at all based on my views in the above comment as I made comment about that zakir naik knowing entirety of bhagvadgeeta that's it. that doesn't mean anything above and beyond.

2 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

lol. yoga he is charging money which you are saying is business. he is doing patanajli business inka  em vundi hypocrite dantlo. 

did you really see that video ?

13 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Anyone who charges money is a business man... purely commercial... 

but whats wrong in doing that asking some respected DB members

26 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

not peaceful its pichapoo community 

2 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

it has nothing to do with where I belong too, I took initiation for shambavi mahamudra too and I practice everyday.

I don't know whether you do it

in regards to sadguru I like to observe certain things beyond what we come across superficially.

I follow his channel, when a question posed to him which makes him uncomfortable he laughs wickedly which grinds my gears.

and coming to your comment, if I am not agreeing with your thoughts or agreeing to your point, why do you think what religion I belong to and what my standards are ?

do you say that your standards are low ? @3$%

and my religion doesn't need to be questioned at all based on my views in the above comment as I made comment about that zakir naik knowing entirety of bhagvadgeeta that's it. that doesn't mean anything above and beyond.

i hope you really do the meditation. its okay if you dont agree i would be fine with that thinking atleast you have your opnion and i have my mine. But if you refer to zakir naik video it is the end of all discussions. Somebody who says everything is written in a book and that is the greatest book of all somehow rubber stamped from heaven or god. if you dont follow we will either kill you or you will die in hell. dont have words to define it.  what is it if not lower standard. 

20 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

i hope you really do the meditation. its okay if you dont agree i would be fine with that thinking atleast you have your opnion and i have my mine. But if you refer to zakir naik video it is the end of all discussions. Somebody who says everything is written in a book and that is the greatest book of all somehow rubber stamped from heaven or god. if you dont follow we will either kill you or you will die in hell. dont have words to define it.  what is it if not lower standard. 

my comment to that is just regards to memory of zakir naik, in one of the video I saw he quotes geeta verses with sloka number, chapters.