Special Status Not Possible, Says YSRC MP

Anta Assamey

Special Status Not Possible, Says YSRC MP

Newly-elected Rajya Sabha member of YSRCP Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose, who resigned from the post of state legislative council member, seems to have decided to speak truth since he would be going to New Delhi in a more responsible position.

On Wednesday, Bose categorically said the special category status to Andhra Pradesh was unlikely to be given by the Centre.

“I don’t think Andhra Pradesh will get special category status. I don’t have any hope on it. It may not be possible in future,” he said.

He, however, said YSRC led by chief minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy had fought bitterly for special category status.

“We are still committed to the demand, but I am not confident of getting the status. However, this is my personal opinion,” Bose said.

The YSRC, which had made the special category status a major poll plank in the last elections, has given up hope on it after watching the return of the Narendra Modi government at the Centre. 

Soon after the elections, Jagan said he would have pursued with the demand for special category status, had the NDA fallen short of majority to form the government in the Centre.

“But with the BJP securing absolute majority, the chances of securing the special category status have become bleak,” he said.

Collegess ki velli mariii.....speciall statusss osthey Mee andhraiki jobss osthai Adhi idhi...antu masaalaaa. Drengaav kadha raaa nee pindaaa koodu...laàaaaaaaaaznkodaa

18 minutes ago, caesar said:

Collegess ki velli mariii.....speciall statusss osthey Mee andhraiki jobss osthai Adhi idhi...antu masaalaaa. Drengaav kadha raaa nee pindaaa koodu...laàaaaaaaaaznkodaa

em kadu le, taggipoddi. Evaraina doc ki chupinchuko. 

17 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

cbn gaadni erri pappa ni chesaru ee topic lo

40 years industry antadu trap lo eta paddavura nakka

+1. Erri Pappa ayyadu uturn chesi. Election year kada unna vyathirekhatha ani bjp meedha thosedam ani try chesadu. Bokkkka padindi.

Ss vishayam lo natakalu adithey ycp ki adhey gathi