Men are problematic.

TrollBait

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Arey janaalu ippati dhaaka ninnu anti Hindu ane anukuntunnaru Ee post choosthe ninnu napunsakudu ani kooda anukuntaaru 

suppose, just suppose if suddenly women appeared in huge numbers in this db, this would become an infinitely better db ra.

same applies to real life too. men halt progress of thought with their stupidity ra.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

anti Hindu naa bondha na... I'm always originally known for anti men post ra. anti uppercaste Hindu is a small subset of the anti men ideological colossus that I am.

Men suck. fcuk them. 

I'm the biggest men hater in this db. have always been.

You are a messed up soul , bro $s@d

3 minutes ago, kreole said:

You are a messed up soul , bro $s@d

read your posts when you grow a bit older. lol.

if you are not ashamed by then, you are on the way to becoming a humorless fascist uncle in the family.

your nephews and nieces would be laughing behind your back. lol.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

if you are not ashamed then, you are on the way to becoming a humorless fascist uncle in the family.

Aunty long weekend plans enti ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

if you are not ashamed then, you are on the way to becoming a humorless fascist uncle in the family.

Ya right , i have thousands of posts that will make me feel ashamed when i grow older.:giggle:

Just now, kreole said:

Ya right , i have thousands of posts that will make me feel ashamed when i grow older.:giggle:

so are you capable of shame? if not, you are the man I am talking of. because of you, I have to die too to prevent earth from rotting.

very sad for men like me. what to do.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Scada said:

Image result for kathi mahesh gif

already feeling the jitters.. haha..

everyone would be given the option to change their s3x. and exceptions be made for people who chose to be androgynous

men are done rey. enough destruction they caused to human habitat and soul.

40 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Historically they've flexed their 'masculinity' to prevent cosmopolitanism, for championing war against progress and civilization

If men all die tomorrow, and everyone in the world is a female with tech supported reproduction, we may finally get space elevators and mars colonies instead of bloody facebook and uber.

Is it worth for common people to constrcut walls like china to prevent foreign attacks for each and every state and declare as kingdoms..

haha

feudal system is my dream.

1 minute ago, bostonbro said:

Is it worth for common people to constrcut walls like china to prevent foreign attacks for each and every state and declare as kingdoms..

haha

feudal system is my dream.

you are going down too, my friend. I will free you of the pain of this world.