Tucker Carlson for President.

TrollBait

serious chance for this smart fascist fcuk to become the president, if Biden wins in 2020 and crushes the leftist movement like Obama did in his tenure.

• Upvote 1

One of the most dangerous guys on TV in the US. outright fascist propagandist becoming president would be a nightmare for non whites in the US.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

One of the most dangerous guys on TV in the US. outright fascist propagandist becoming president would be a nightmare for non whites in the US.

nuvvu ilaa annaav antey he is the right person

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, TrollBait said:

what abt arnab goswami for PM?

10 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

Conservatives ki... fascists ki difference theliyani ppl tho em discuss chestam

em diff? conservatives liberals idantha pillaatalu.

you'll either become a fascist or you won't, dependiing on your political morality. doesn't matter if you are liberal or conservative.

if you think Tucker Carlson is just a conservative and is speaking 'rationally', you are already programmed to sacrifice yourself to the 'great white hope', whoever it is. good luck

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, batman2 said:

what abt arnab goswami for PM?

I've never listened to arnab for more than 10secs. he shouts.

this guy doesn't shout. he propagates hate through twisted logic and psychotic calmness.

Tucker rails against the wealthy, as if he is speaking for the underclass/middle class, when he's heir to 100s of millions of dollars via his stepmother. haha..

I"ve heard a number of GOP guys speak. Mitch McConnell speaks with a detached sense of bravado, Tom Cotton speaks like a robot.and this guy speaks directly to the heart of the avg conservative and justifies murder of non whites, without ever mentioning murder.

Tucker is a really good propagandist. Arnab, no one respects himi I think. I dont know since I don't watch Indian tv news.

the best propagandist from the right is one who uses the language of the left, and twists it to suit his own purpose.

Tucker does it better than anyone on TV. 

I hope he dies before 2024.

The only reason Trump is tolerable is because he's a clown and a dummy. Tucker type, if he really wants to, can fcuk all diversity in the US and call it 'going back to family values'. 

just imagine Tucker Carlson debating Biden who rounded up anarchists and muzzled any kind of leftist movement like Obama did.

all Tucker has to do is quote directly from Stormfront and would demolish Biden.

may be Trump winning again isn't such a bad idea. hmmmm