Bodi in Ladakh: Munna Bhai MBBS

LordOfMud

"Audio Video Hall Converted"

A medical ward had been set up to stage a photo op for Bodi's visit to a military hospital in Ladakh were "malicious and unsubstantiated. Photographs released by the BJP and the government of Bodi's visit to the hospital also triggered a controversy online.

ImageImageImage'Audio Video Hall Converted': Army After Row Over PM's Hospital Photos

I oppose Bodi for many decisions.. But atleast better when compared to opposition..

Chose Better PM"  when compared between lahul/ Bodi ...

may b his trip could give motivation emo ...

3 minutes ago, kidney said:

I oppose Bodi for many decisions.. But atleast better when compared to opposition..

Chose Better PM"  when compared between lahul/ Bodi ...

may b his trip could give motivation emo ...

Opposition is Rahul and that sucks.. BODI sucks more than Rahul to be honest but we can't accept Rahul so we looking for some one better like Kanhaya Kumar..

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

wys26skuet851.jpg

Dr MMS... Keka person .. But -ve is he was mute always.. Cong permission vasthe thappa could not speak... But His experience could speak financial steps taken during his tenure

the release of photos itself is to send a message  and show the world and china......so whts this fuss about taking camera ???

guys i just dont understand some people😇