Bodi in Ladakh: Munna Bhai MBBS

LordOfMud

"My neighbour broke into my house last night and smashed my 56inch television set. He now refuses to leave & claims he owns this part of the house.

My eyes turned RED hot with rage! And I retaliated by removing him from our building WhatsApp group and also blocked him on FB & Grindr. 

My pet dog Arban 🐕‍🦺 was very impressed by the sheer SUDDENNESS & UNEXPECTED nature of my move. He wagged his tail in approval & called it a befitting reply! 💪

" BUT DID HE VACATE THE LIVING ROOM AFTER THAT? "

No, he called the cops instead. But I told the cops in a very clear & firm voice that, "No one has intruded my house nor has any one captured my living room."

Puzzled by my statement, they asked, "what's the fuss all about then? Why have I banned my neighbour from the WhatsApp group? Who smashed my 56inch TV? Who's in the living room right now? Why am I at war if nothing has happened?" I refused to answer their valid questions and accused them of getting paid by my neighbour Chin-2 to defame my entire family.

I told my family to not to worry, as I have already given a befitting reply to the intruder- who has not intruded. They believe me. Because if not me, then who?"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Suvera said:

"My neighbour broke into my house last night and smashed my 56inch television set. He now refuses to leave & claims he owns this part of the house.

My eyes turned RED hot with rage! And I retaliated by removing him from our building WhatsApp group and also blocked him on FB & Grindr. 

My pet dog Arban 🐕‍🦺 was very impressed by the sheer SUDDENNESS & UNEXPECTED nature of my move. He wagged his tail in approval & called it a befitting reply! 💪

" BUT DID HE VACATE THE LIVING ROOM AFTER THAT? "

No, he called the cops instead. But I told the cops in a very clear & firm voice that, "No one has intruded my house nor has any one captured my living room."

Puzzled by my statement, they asked, "what's the fuss all about then? Why have I banned my neighbour from the WhatsApp group? Who smashed my 56inch TV? Who's in the living room right now? Why am I at war if nothing has happened?" I refused to answer their valid questions and accused them of getting paid by my neighbour Chin-2 to defame my entire family.

I told my family to not to worry, as I have already given a befitting reply to the intruder- who has not intruded. They believe me. Because if not me, then who?"

That awkward moment when you're reading this comment to find an awkward moment but there isn't any, and still you're reading this comment and you're starting to realise it says nothing important and you just wasted a couple of seconds of your life but you're still reading and you don't even know why. That's awkward... You should give me a like for wasting your time.

• Haha 1