Telangana To Use 2-BHK Houses As Quarantine Facilities ?

Anta Assamey

10 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In India, there are 130 crore living...

By Jan 2021, Say the vaccine is ready. 

When do you think the last 10% of the population, I.e. the last 13 crore population will get the vaccine administer ?

It will take years...Do you think containment and quarantine is practically possible in Indian Society the way it is ?

Could you please read my comment about the purpose why they test, once again? 

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

eppatiki varaku containment chestavu man? vaccine is another 2 years away atleast. containment and quarantine ani 3 months mundu anadrini tesukoni poyi hospital la pettindru, 3 months taruvata adi scalable kadu ani telisi ippudu andarini home quarantine chestunnaru..inko 3 nella taruvata situation vere laga untadi, even you and me won’t care much at that point

Buddy, public health vaalu testing suggest cheyyaneeki oka reason endi ante contagiousness and population immunity telusukoneeki kuda.. manam cheppe specific clusters ni isolate chesudu kaani, herd-immunity vaipu reasonable ga implement cheyyali anna gaani testing thone sadhyam. Munde hands up ante etla? hospitalizations mana deggara antha lenu kuda levu, ayina vaalani kuda shareek chesukolekapothunaru ante jara alochinchaali.. government ni edo okati utthaga ante...maaku em osthadi.. paisa fayida kuda ledu.. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Could you please read my comment about the purpose why they test, once again? 

This comment is in response to your comment about vaccine and quarantine until vaccine.

People who ridicule my theory, wait and watch for next three months.

Testing is not treatment, by increasing test centers and facilities, we are putting our valuable resources in a wrong direction.

Test,identify,isolate and quarantine strategy was completely based on the theory of how corona will spread. But the whole theory seems to be falling apart. New studies are increasingly saying that its now Air Borne.

We need new strategies to deal with Corona, not borrowed strategies from other countries.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

People who ridicule my theory, wait and watch for next three months.

Testing is not treatment, by increasing test centers and facilities, we are putting our valuable resources in a wrong direction.

Test,identify,isolate and quarantine strategy was completely based on the theory of how corona will spread. But the whole theory seems to be falling apart. New studies are increasingly saying that its now Air Borne.

We need new strategies to deal with Corona, not borrowed strategies from other countries.

It’s basically let it go or stay home. Both comes with heavy price. Only possibility at this point is to create awareness to wear masks and provide testing facilities so the common man can walk in when ever he wants. 

we are past the tracing and quarantine

Just now, Migilindi22 said:

It’s basically let it go or stay home. Both comes with heavy price. Only possibility at this point is to create awareness to wear masks and provide testing facilities so the common man can walk in when ever he wants. 

we are past the tracing and quarantine

That's my whole point...we are past the tracing and quarantine phase.

Awareness, wearing a mask, social distancing, or any other measure no matter how effective they are, we need to be adaptive towards such preventive measures.

Testing facilities will take more time, probably towards end of the year to ease...